Getting the Sex You Want with Reid Mihalko and Allison Moon
Tuesday, February 26th — 7:30 p.m. — $20
Learn to speak up in the sack!
Asking for what you want can make even the most experienced sex geek panic. But there’s no better way to get the sex you want than by asking for it! In this playful and energetic workshop, sex-ed pros Reid Mihalko and Allison Moon will help you find your voice, discover your desires, and get what you want in bed!
In this 90-minute, humorous and insightful workshop you’ll learn:
- How to decide when’s the right time to speak up
- Fun ways to integrate “upgrades” and experimentation into your existing sex life
- How to initiate difficult conversations
- How to negotiate different needs for safer sex
- Tips for sharing kinks in non-scary ways
- The “Appreciation Sandwich”
- How to try new things together
- Tricks for getting your needs met when your partner isn’t on board
Reid Mihalko is a sex and relationship expert who lectures at colleges across the country and has presented and keynoted at dozens of conferences on relationships and sexuality. Reid has been a writer, producer, consultant, and guest on a number of films and television projects, appearing as an expert on subjects ranging from infidelity and sex addiction to dating and marriage, from jealousy and non-monogamy to gender dynamics and sexual tips and tricks. His website is ReidAboutSex.
Allison Moon is a writer and sex educator based in Northern California. Her writing has been published in Not For Tourists, Nerve, McSweeney’s, and Psychopedia. She was recently named a fellow for the Lambda Literary Foundation’s Emerging LGBT Writer’s Program. As a sex educator, Allison has presented at the Center for Sex and Culture in San Francisco, Dark Odyssey, and Sexy Spirits in New York City. She blogs about gender, sexuality, writing and creativity at her website, Tales of the Pack.
This class has already taken place. Thanks for attending!