She Bop, in conjunction with Savory Pink Productions, presents gender outlaw hero Buck Angel for an in-store DVD signing. Buck Angel made history when he received the prestigious award from Adult Video News (AVN) for Transsexual Performer of the Year in 2007 for his groundbreaking work in the adult entertainment industry. As the pioneer of an entirely new genre: female-to-male (FTM) porn, Buck has received international recognition and continues to be a huge box office hit in numerous markets.
As an icon of popular culture, Buck Angel’s message of empowerment through self-acceptance and being sexually comfortable in your own skin has struck a passionate chord with folks all over the world. Buck is not only inspiring people to think outside the box, he is re-defining gender and educating an entire generation on the fluidity of sexuality and identity politics.
This is part of a three day series of events hosted by Savory Pink Productions. Check out their website.
Have you ever thought there could be more to your experience of orgasm? What if your orgasms could be more intense, longer lasting, or somehow more meaningful? This workshop, presented by Dr. Amy Cooper, is for men and women alike who are looking to evolve their orgasms and discover new territory in their erotic landscape. Come with an open mind to learn how to bring more erotic pleasure into your life.
Amy Cooper, PhD, is the author of ‘The Everything Orgasm Book: The All-You-Need Guide To The Most Satisfying Sex You’ll Ever Have.’ Dr. Cooper earned her doctorate in Human Sexuality from the Institute for Advanced Study of Human Sexuality. She has also trained in the Hakomi method of body-centered counseling at the Hakomi Institute of California. The combination of Clinical Sexology and the Hakomi method enable Dr. Cooper to effectively and compassionately address a range of sexuality and relationship issues.
Join local sex educator Venae at She Bop for this informative and fun class. This class will allow you to explore anal penetration in a safe and comfortable environment. We’ll talk about the taboos and dirty truth about anal sex. We’ll learn how to comfortably work up to receiving on your terms in a way that is sexy and hot. If you are ready to try and enjoy anal sex, come to this class and discuss ways to find your pleasure through the back door.
Venae is a sex positive, kinky, northwest native that travels the country teaching and learning about sex, kink and spirituality. Venae is thrilled to turn you on and tune you in to new and exciting ways to pleasure yourself and others. Venae will be teaching at Kinkfest in late March right here in Portland, Oregon.
$20 – please call or email She Bop at 503.473.8018/ firstname.lastname@example.org to register for this class
Sunday, February 14th: V-day Class – 7:30p-9:00p @ She Bop
The G-Spot has folks all over the globe with their panties in knots…it exists! No, it’s a hoax! Do I really even have one?
Come join nationally loved and respected Sex Coach and Advisor Felice Shays as she explains and demystifies this sexual Holy Grail: the G-Spot. With straight talk, humor, and lots of show and tell, Felice will discuss the anatomy, myths and realities of vaginal ejaculation, and how to find and stimulate the g-spot. Tips, tricks, positions, toys, exercises and more – come with a partner, a pal or on your own. Bring your valentine or maybe even find a new one!
Open to all genders and sexual appetites. $20/ person – please register in advance to reserve your seat.
Please RSVP by calling or emailing She Bop at 503.473.8018 or email@example.com
Stripping for Your Lover is a fun and sassy class designed for just about anyone who wants to get a little frisky with their lover. Sophia St. James will guide you through various stretches that will help you move in the sensual and seductive way needed to entice any person. Then she’ll take you right into the good stuff. Learn techniques to twist, bend, shake, and wiggle your body in ways you never thought. You will learn chair, standing, and couch techniques that anyone can use.
This class is suitable for all genders and all sexes. Be sure to dress comfortably and bring a bottle of water. $12, 7:30p‐9p at She Bop (909 N. Beech St., Portland, OR 97227).
Sophia St. James is a Portland local who is an adult actress, erotic visual performer, model, and body image activist.
For more information and to register for this class, please call She Bop at 503.473.8018 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, check out our website at sheboptheshop.com.
Come visit us at 909 N. Beech St, just off Mississippi Ave. We opened our doors on Friday and have had a great response from everyone who has come in. We’ll be here everyday from 11am-7pm. We look forward to seeing you!
We are happy to report that Jeneen and I have finally signed a lease and will be getting the keys to what is soon to be She Bop tomorrow! We are hoping to open the day after Thanksgiving if everything goes as planned. She Bop will be located just off N. Mississippi at 909 N. Beech, just around the corner from Pin Me.
We are working like crazy to get everything ordered and ready to go. Exhausting, but fun! However, we will try to make the time to keep everyone up to date on our progress. You can also check out our website (which is in the beginning stages) at sheboptheshop.com. Wish us luck!
Welcome to She Bop’s blog!
She Bop is a women-owned sex toy boutique specializing in body safe products and education. Our mission is to promote healthy and safe sexuality by offering quality products and educational workshops in a fun and comfortable environment. She Bop welcomes people of all genders and sexual orientations.
- April 26, 2017 – Exploring Burlesque: Striptease Salon
- May 4, 2017 – Beyond Monogamy
- May 17, 2017 – Wet & Wild: G-spot and Squirting Orgasms
- June 1, 2017 – Back That Ass Up!: Anal Sex 101
- June 4, 2017 – Curvy Girl Sex: Body Positive Positions to Empower Your Sex Life
- June 11, 2017 – Sex and Survivorship: Navigating Sex After Cancer
- July 2, 2017 – Your Gender is Awesome: A Class for Trans Youth
- A film crew has blocked off parts of Mississippi Ave this morning. They should be done in an hr. We recommend parking near N. Borthwick Ave!
- Today is the last day to support @CalltoSafety by shopping with us. 10% of your purchase goes to their amazing work. https://t.co/dzkMi7Vmzh
- If you've been interested in kegel balls but unsure about the cost, these are very reasonable at only $26! NICE! https://t.co/0fZBY5rgc0
- Do you have a trans, gender variant, or genderqueer youth in your life? We have a new class just for under-18 peeps! https://t.co/8dLHndMSFa
- Have you been to Whoopee! yet? We spoke with show creator, @Amory_Jane, about her sex-positive variety show! https://t.co/oPAVcQUdq0
- 10% Tuesday is upon us! Visit us in person or shop online today & 10% of our sales will be donated to @CalltoSafety. https://t.co/dzkMi7Vmzh
- Orgasms will not be mythical with the Unicorn Wand! We could not resist this powerful vibe with unicorn attachment. https://t.co/BCf2iMTMm8
- We know how much you've been clamoring for a G-spot and squirting class! @stellaerotica is teaching one in May! https://t.co/8JmtMTTWYU
- Looking for a set of introductory vibrating anal beads? @rocksoffltd's Petite Sensations Beads might fit the bill! https://t.co/Q55aiWJ2Tr
- Want to support the life-saving services offered by @CalltoSafety? 10% of our sales will be donated to them today. https://t.co/dzkMi7Vmzh
- Basic Rights Oregon
- Bitch Magazine
- Bradley Angle
- BUST Magazine
- Dirty Playground
- In Other Words
- LGBTQ Student Resources & Support
- Mississippi Studios
- Orchestre L'Pow!
- Pants-Off Productions
- Portland Oregon Women's Film Festival
- Portland Women's Crisis Line
- Progressive Pleasure Club
- Pucker Up
- Q Center
- Queer Resource Center
- Quest Center for Integrative Health
- Raphael House
- The Portland Mercury