Sunday, July 2nd — 7:30 p.m. — $10
Please note: This class is for people UNDER 18 years old. You must have a parent or guardian accompany you to this class to sign a consent form. They do not have to stay throughout the entire class, but may do so. Please leave a note with your order if a parent or guardian will be joining you for class so we can make sure to provide enough chairs. (They do not need to purchase an additional spot.)
Are you under 18, trans*, gender variant, genderqueer or questioning? If so, this class is for you! She Bop’s very own Sid Need and Wyatt Riot will go over just about everything you need to express your most confident and authentic self: STPs, packers, breast forms, prosthetics, pack & plays, gaffs, binders, books, and community support. Sid and Wyatt will pull from their own personal experiences, as well as their experiences as sex educators, to answer any questions you might have. No worries if you are feeling shy; notecards will be provided so you can ask your questions anonymously. We will also have an allotted amount of time to assist you in trying things on if you so wish.
Wyatt is a manager and assistant buyer at She Bop and has been working there for over 5 years. This tenderheart has been out as queer and trans for over half his life (that’s roughly 16+ years). They enjoy taking naps, talking about feelings, introverting, and eating all the delicious things.
Sid identifies as a queer trans man and uses the pronouns he/him/his. He has been with She Bop for three years and has volunteered with SMYRC in the past. He is a certified sex coach, sex educator, musician, and has a minor in gender studies.
If you are interested in an 18+ over class, please let us know by sending us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Limited space available — sign up online!
Welcome to She Bop’s blog!
She Bop is a women-owned sex toy boutique specializing in body safe products and education. Our mission is to promote healthy and safe sexuality by offering quality products and educational workshops in a fun and comfortable environment. She Bop welcomes people of all genders and sexual orientations.
- May 4, 2017 – Beyond Monogamy
- May 17, 2017 – Wet & Wild: G-spot and Squirting Orgasms
- June 1, 2017 – Back That Ass Up!: Anal Sex 101
- June 4, 2017 – Curvy Girl Sex: Body Positive Positions to Empower Your Sex Life
- June 11, 2017 – Sex and Survivorship: Navigating Sex After Cancer
- July 2, 2017 – Your Gender is Awesome: A Class for Trans Youth
- Join mother-daughter duo Leslie Heron + our educator Gretchen for an informative & fun class on cancer & sexuality. https://t.co/rJqKvzxfd0
- A film crew has blocked off parts of Mississippi Ave this morning. They should be done in an hr. We recommend parking near N. Borthwick Ave!
- Today is the last day to support @CalltoSafety by shopping with us. 10% of your purchase goes to their amazing work. https://t.co/dzkMi7Vmzh
- If you've been interested in kegel balls but unsure about the cost, these are very reasonable at only $26! NICE! https://t.co/0fZBY5rgc0
- Do you have a trans, gender variant, or genderqueer youth in your life? We have a new class just for under-18 peeps! https://t.co/8dLHndMSFa
- Have you been to Whoopee! yet? We spoke with show creator, @Amory_Jane, about her sex-positive variety show! https://t.co/oPAVcQUdq0
- 10% Tuesday is upon us! Visit us in person or shop online today & 10% of our sales will be donated to @CalltoSafety. https://t.co/dzkMi7Vmzh
- Orgasms will not be mythical with the Unicorn Wand! We could not resist this powerful vibe with unicorn attachment. https://t.co/BCf2iMTMm8
- We know how much you've been clamoring for a G-spot and squirting class! @stellaerotica is teaching one in May! https://t.co/8JmtMTTWYU
- Looking for a set of introductory vibrating anal beads? @rocksoffltd's Petite Sensations Beads might fit the bill! https://t.co/Q55aiWJ2Tr
- Basic Rights Oregon
- Bitch Magazine
- Bradley Angle
- BUST Magazine
- Dirty Playground
- In Other Words
- LGBTQ Student Resources & Support
- Mississippi Studios
- Orchestre L'Pow!
- Pants-Off Productions
- Portland Oregon Women's Film Festival
- Portland Women's Crisis Line
- Progressive Pleasure Club
- Pucker Up
- Q Center
- Queer Resource Center
- Quest Center for Integrative Health
- Raphael House
- The Portland Mercury