She Bop’s Education Coordinator and Sex Edu-tainer Extraordinaire, Amory Jane, is the producer and host of a new monthly live show called Whoopee! A Sex-Positive Variety Show. After a feature in Portland Monthly, Whoopee! kicked off in December 2016 to a sold out crowd at Crush Bar. Whoopee! has been growing in size and getting rave reviews ever since.
Whoopee! A Sex-Positive Variety Show features some of Portland’s sexiest and most unique performances. Acts include burlesque, sex-themed stand up, fetish performance, singing, lap dancing, sex ed demos, poetry, short erotic films, dirty storytelling, and more!
On Friday, March 24th, Whoopee! will be at the Secret Society Ballroom and will be followed by a Kinky Karaoke Afterparty! To get in on all the hot fun, purchase tickets here or enter to win a free pair of tickets!
Use the Rafflecopter widget below to enter the giveaway. The first entry technique is mandatory, and the rest are optional.
This giveaway ends on Friday, March 17th at 11:59 p.m.
Giveaway is only open to people 21 and older.
Winner will be chosen by random draw and will receive notification that they won on Saturday, March 18th. Winner will be placed on the guest list for free entry for themselves plus a friend.
Welcome to She Bop’s blog!
She Bop is a women-owned sex toy boutique specializing in body safe products and education. Our mission is to promote healthy and safe sexuality by offering quality products and educational workshops in a fun and comfortable environment. She Bop welcomes people of all genders and sexual orientations.
- May 4, 2017 – Beyond Monogamy
- May 17, 2017 – Wet & Wild: G-spot and Squirting Orgasms
- June 1, 2017 – Back That Ass Up!: Anal Sex 101
- June 4, 2017 – Curvy Girl Sex: Body Positive Positions to Empower Your Sex Life
- June 11, 2017 – Sex and Survivorship: Navigating Sex After Cancer
- July 2, 2017 – Your Gender is Awesome: A Class for Trans Youth
- Join mother-daughter duo Leslie Heron + our educator Gretchen for an informative & fun class on cancer & sexuality. https://t.co/rJqKvzxfd0
- A film crew has blocked off parts of Mississippi Ave this morning. They should be done in an hr. We recommend parking near N. Borthwick Ave!
- Today is the last day to support @CalltoSafety by shopping with us. 10% of your purchase goes to their amazing work. https://t.co/dzkMi7Vmzh
- If you've been interested in kegel balls but unsure about the cost, these are very reasonable at only $26! NICE! https://t.co/0fZBY5rgc0
- Do you have a trans, gender variant, or genderqueer youth in your life? We have a new class just for under-18 peeps! https://t.co/8dLHndMSFa
- Have you been to Whoopee! yet? We spoke with show creator, @Amory_Jane, about her sex-positive variety show! https://t.co/oPAVcQUdq0
- 10% Tuesday is upon us! Visit us in person or shop online today & 10% of our sales will be donated to @CalltoSafety. https://t.co/dzkMi7Vmzh
- Orgasms will not be mythical with the Unicorn Wand! We could not resist this powerful vibe with unicorn attachment. https://t.co/BCf2iMTMm8
- We know how much you've been clamoring for a G-spot and squirting class! @stellaerotica is teaching one in May! https://t.co/8JmtMTTWYU
- Looking for a set of introductory vibrating anal beads? @rocksoffltd's Petite Sensations Beads might fit the bill! https://t.co/Q55aiWJ2Tr
- Basic Rights Oregon
- Bitch Magazine
- Bradley Angle
- BUST Magazine
- Dirty Playground
- In Other Words
- LGBTQ Student Resources & Support
- Mississippi Studios
- Orchestre L'Pow!
- Pants-Off Productions
- Portland Oregon Women's Film Festival
- Portland Women's Crisis Line
- Progressive Pleasure Club
- Pucker Up
- Q Center
- Queer Resource Center
- Quest Center for Integrative Health
- Raphael House
- The Portland Mercury