Ancient societies called it Amrita, the nectar of the gods. Pop culture regularly debates whether it’s urine. Whichever camp you fall in, squirting is a hot topic.
In this class, Stella Harris will cover internal and external anatomy with special emphasis on what is commonly known as the G-spot — but is becoming better understood as the clitourethrovaginal (CUV) complex. She’ll talk about everything from sex toys to touch techniques you can try alone or with a partner to experience an internal orgasm, and ways you can increase your chances of squirting.
Just as essential as sexual skills, Stella will discuss how to become comfortable with your body and with your partner, and ways to talk about touch and exploration that will put everyone at ease.
Stella Harris is building a world where everyone has the confidence to explore their sexuality safely and free of shame. As a certified Intimacy Educator, she uses a variety of tools to guide and empower her clients and she teaches everything from pleasure anatomy, to communication skills, to kink and BDSM. Stella has presented at venues and conferences nationally including Catalyst Con, KinkFest Portland, COPE Ohio, and Seattle’s Center for Sex Positive Culture. She has also spoken at Portland State University, Reed College, Lewis & Clark College and Pacific University.
Stella has been widely quoted in the media and she’s made guest appearances on numerous podcasts including Sex on the Brain and Playboy Radio. Her articles have appeared on Thought Catalog, Kinkly.com, and Fetish.com, and her fiction is included in more than a dozen anthologies.
Limited space available — sign up online!
Welcome to She Bop’s blog!
She Bop is a women-owned sex toy boutique specializing in body safe products and education. Our mission is to promote healthy and safe sexuality by offering quality products and educational workshops in a fun and comfortable environment. She Bop welcomes people of all genders and sexual orientations.
- Rokudenashiko's pussy-themed art led her to be jailed twice for acts of "obscenity." Now she has graphic memoir! https://t.co/6RZrj4aFU5
- Last chance! Enter to win tickets to the next Whoopee: A Sex-Positive Variety Show, a night of fun and sexiness! https://t.co/YJwW92soNx
- We love when innovative toys get upgrades! The updated OhMiBod Club Vibe 3.OH vibrates in response to ambient sound. https://t.co/5eQaHMdvt8
- You don't want to miss Whoopee: A Sex-Positive Variety Show, hosted by our very own @Amory_Jane! Enter to win tix: https://t.co/YJwW92soNx
- Oxyd Creations recently came out with a collar & cuffs. All their stuff is vegan and made from recycled bike tubes! https://t.co/ep1RpWCz46
- Love the power of wand vibrators, but prefer pinpoint stimulation? Get this fun attachment & upgrade your fave wand! https://t.co/C9y5roJfVb
- Want a fun night out this month? We're giving away a pair of tickets to Whoopee: A Sex+ Variety Show! Enter here: https://t.co/VRIMxRK6Ko
- Wanna make sparks fly? Check out the Neon Wand, a toy that discharges static electricity across the skin's surface. https://t.co/SF5Kpcz8XD
- Basic Rights Oregon
- Bitch Magazine
- Bradley Angle
- BUST Magazine
- Dirty Playground
- In Other Words
- LGBTQ Student Resources & Support
- Mississippi Studios
- Orchestre L'Pow!
- Pants-Off Productions
- Portland Oregon Women's Film Festival
- Portland Women's Crisis Line
- Progressive Pleasure Club
- Pucker Up
- Q Center
- Queer Resource Center
- Quest Center for Integrative Health
- Raphael House
- The Portland Mercury