Sunday, April 16th — 7:30 p.m. — $15
Are you looking for ways to have better sex? Do you feel like it’s hard to come to a good agreement about what you want to do without killing the mood? Want to learn how to talk dirty in delicious ways?
Have your hottest sex and best “scene” by opening your mouth! Good communication skills are at the heart of success in relationships, and this goes doubly when it comes to sex and kink. In this class, Dr. Liz Powell will teach you how to have the hottest sex you’ve ever had by honing your communication skills. In this class, we will:
- Learn how to make the conversation about what you want into a steamy session of foreplay.
- Discuss kink and dive into dirty talk.
- Show you how to talk about sex before, after, and during in a way that won’t kill the mood or break your D/s dynamic.
- Cover how and when to give your partner feedback to improve your experience and how to ask for feedback so you can make your partner’s experience unforgettable!
This class includes optional partnered exercises (speaking and touch) to practice talking dirty and negotiating touch.
Dr. Liz Powell is a psychologist and coach offering therapy, business coaching, and wellbeing coaching through her San Francisco private practice, Sex-Positive Psych. Liz also blogs about issues related to sex and relationships and regularly presents talks and workshops. She has presented at CatalystCon, Atlanta Poly Weekend, and the AASECT Conference. Liz brings a sense of humor mixed with professional knowledge to otherwise serious topics and helps people think in new ways about their options.
Limited space available — sign up online!
Welcome to She Bop’s blog!
She Bop is a women-owned sex toy boutique specializing in body safe products and education. Our mission is to promote healthy and safe sexuality by offering quality products and educational workshops in a fun and comfortable environment. She Bop welcomes people of all genders and sexual orientations.
- Rokudenashiko's pussy-themed art led her to be jailed twice for acts of "obscenity." Now she has graphic memoir! https://t.co/6RZrj4aFU5
- Last chance! Enter to win tickets to the next Whoopee: A Sex-Positive Variety Show, a night of fun and sexiness! https://t.co/YJwW92soNx
- We love when innovative toys get upgrades! The updated OhMiBod Club Vibe 3.OH vibrates in response to ambient sound. https://t.co/5eQaHMdvt8
- You don't want to miss Whoopee: A Sex-Positive Variety Show, hosted by our very own @Amory_Jane! Enter to win tix: https://t.co/YJwW92soNx
- Oxyd Creations recently came out with a collar & cuffs. All their stuff is vegan and made from recycled bike tubes! https://t.co/ep1RpWCz46
- Love the power of wand vibrators, but prefer pinpoint stimulation? Get this fun attachment & upgrade your fave wand! https://t.co/C9y5roJfVb
- Want a fun night out this month? We're giving away a pair of tickets to Whoopee: A Sex+ Variety Show! Enter here: https://t.co/VRIMxRK6Ko
- Wanna make sparks fly? Check out the Neon Wand, a toy that discharges static electricity across the skin's surface. https://t.co/SF5Kpcz8XD
- Basic Rights Oregon
- Bitch Magazine
- Bradley Angle
- BUST Magazine
- Dirty Playground
- In Other Words
- LGBTQ Student Resources & Support
- Mississippi Studios
- Orchestre L'Pow!
- Pants-Off Productions
- Portland Oregon Women's Film Festival
- Portland Women's Crisis Line
- Progressive Pleasure Club
- Pucker Up
- Q Center
- Queer Resource Center
- Quest Center for Integrative Health
- Raphael House
- The Portland Mercury