Sunday, April 16th — 7:30 p.m. — $15
Are you looking for ways to have better sex? Do you feel like it’s hard to come to a good agreement about what you want to do without killing the mood? Want to learn how to talk dirty in delicious ways?
Have your hottest sex and best “scene” by opening your mouth! Good communication skills are at the heart of success in relationships, and this goes doubly when it comes to sex and kink. In this class, Dr. Liz Powell will teach you how to have the hottest sex you’ve ever had by honing your communication skills. In this class, we will:
- Learn how to make the conversation about what you want into a steamy session of foreplay.
- Discuss kink and dive into dirty talk.
- Show you how to talk about sex before, after, and during in a way that won’t kill the mood or break your D/s dynamic.
- Cover how and when to give your partner feedback to improve your experience and how to ask for feedback so you can make your partner’s experience unforgettable!
This class includes optional partnered exercises (speaking and touch) to practice talking dirty and negotiating touch.
Dr. Liz Powell is a psychologist and coach offering therapy, business coaching, and wellbeing coaching through her San Francisco private practice, Sex-Positive Psych. Liz also blogs about issues related to sex and relationships and regularly presents talks and workshops. She has presented at CatalystCon, Atlanta Poly Weekend, and the AASECT Conference. Liz brings a sense of humor mixed with professional knowledge to otherwise serious topics and helps people think in new ways about their options.
Limited space available — sign up online!
Welcome to She Bop’s blog!
She Bop is a women-owned sex toy boutique specializing in body safe products and education. Our mission is to promote healthy and safe sexuality by offering quality products and educational workshops in a fun and comfortable environment. She Bop welcomes people of all genders and sexual orientations.
- May 4, 2017 – Beyond Monogamy
- May 17, 2017 – Wet & Wild: G-spot and Squirting Orgasms
- June 1, 2017 – Back That Ass Up!: Anal Sex 101
- June 4, 2017 – Curvy Girl Sex: Body Positive Positions to Empower Your Sex Life
- June 11, 2017 – Sex and Survivorship: Navigating Sex After Cancer
- July 2, 2017 – Your Gender is Awesome: A Class for Trans Youth
- Join mother-daughter duo Leslie Heron + our educator Gretchen for an informative & fun class on cancer & sexuality. https://t.co/rJqKvzxfd0
- A film crew has blocked off parts of Mississippi Ave this morning. They should be done in an hr. We recommend parking near N. Borthwick Ave!
- Today is the last day to support @CalltoSafety by shopping with us. 10% of your purchase goes to their amazing work. https://t.co/dzkMi7Vmzh
- If you've been interested in kegel balls but unsure about the cost, these are very reasonable at only $26! NICE! https://t.co/0fZBY5rgc0
- Do you have a trans, gender variant, or genderqueer youth in your life? We have a new class just for under-18 peeps! https://t.co/8dLHndMSFa
- Have you been to Whoopee! yet? We spoke with show creator, @Amory_Jane, about her sex-positive variety show! https://t.co/oPAVcQUdq0
- 10% Tuesday is upon us! Visit us in person or shop online today & 10% of our sales will be donated to @CalltoSafety. https://t.co/dzkMi7Vmzh
- Orgasms will not be mythical with the Unicorn Wand! We could not resist this powerful vibe with unicorn attachment. https://t.co/BCf2iMTMm8
- We know how much you've been clamoring for a G-spot and squirting class! @stellaerotica is teaching one in May! https://t.co/8JmtMTTWYU
- Looking for a set of introductory vibrating anal beads? @rocksoffltd's Petite Sensations Beads might fit the bill! https://t.co/Q55aiWJ2Tr
- Basic Rights Oregon
- Bitch Magazine
- Bradley Angle
- BUST Magazine
- Dirty Playground
- In Other Words
- LGBTQ Student Resources & Support
- Mississippi Studios
- Orchestre L'Pow!
- Pants-Off Productions
- Portland Oregon Women's Film Festival
- Portland Women's Crisis Line
- Progressive Pleasure Club
- Pucker Up
- Q Center
- Queer Resource Center
- Quest Center for Integrative Health
- Raphael House
- The Portland Mercury