The annual day of love is right around the corner — and you know we have the goods to help you celebrate in style! Sometimes, though, it can be hard to find just the right gift to woo someone with, or the perfect thing to splurge on for yourself. So we’ve rounded up our top recommendations for sexy items to make this Valentine’s Day memorable (and pleasurable!).
Ever heard the expression “say it with a butt plug”? Us either, but now you can with the Naughty Candy Heart Butt Plug! Available in three pastel shades reminiscent of classic candy hearts, this plug has a comfortable, tapered shape and a heart-shaped base with a message molded right into the silicone. Messages range from romantic to kinky — the pink plug reads Be Mine, the yellow one implores Spank Me, and the purple version gets straight to the point: Do Me Now.
It vibrates, but it’s not a vibrator; it suctions, but it’s not a clit pump… the Womanizer is truly its own category of toy! Stimulation comes from the tip, which is designed to lightly suck on the clitoris. The Womanizer made an immediate impression when it hit the scene last year, and this new upgraded version features re-positioned buttons, several higher modes, and two interchangeable tips in different sizes. In its festive, red rose design, the Womanizer Pro W500 is an extravagant Valentine’s gift for the discerning clitoris in your life.
Massage candles make great gifts because they are essentially two products in one: a delicious-smelling candle and a luscious massage oil. With these Edible Massage Candles from local company Seagrape, you can add one more thing to that list: a lickable treat! Made with nourishing soy wax, shea butter, coconut oil, vitamin E, and various essential oils, this candle melts into a warm massage oil as it burns. Pour the oil directly onto the skin for a massage, then kiss or lick it off. This candle comes in two mouth-watering flavors: raspberry and chocolate.
Want to try rope bondage for V-Day? This kit from Seattle-based Twisted Monk has everything you need: one 30-foot piece of rope, two lengths of 10-foot rope, a pair of safety shears, a getting started DVD, and a quick reference safety card. The sturdy hemp rope is vegan and ethically-sourced, appreciated among aficionados for its rugged texture, natural scent, and ability to both hold knots and be swiftly untied.
There’s no doubt the Hot Octopuss Pulse II Duo is one of the most innovative toys for penises in years. Designed to encircle the penis and deliver powerful vibrations to the shaft and frenulum, it works its magic at any stage of arousal, from flaccid to erect. We love how the Pulse II Duo’s cupped shape encourages experimentation — try it hands-free and in a static position, or add lube and add movement. Enjoy it solo, or have a partner climb atop and control the vibration with the included remote!
Elegant and ergonomic, these gorgeous hand-sculpted dildos from Norweigan company Laid are as impressive to see as they are to use. Made of polished stone, they are firm, smooth, double-ended, and perfectly weighted for exquisite sensations. Choose D.2 (made of Absolute Black Granite) for intense G-spot play, or go with D.1 (made of Black Norwegian Moonstone) for a gentle and sensual experience. Ideal for anyone who appreciates uncommon and natural materials.
The original Bodywand Mini is a popular choice for folks wanting a small but powerful vibrator, and now it comes in fancy special edition patterns and color combinations! Measuring a mere 4″ long, the Bodywand Mini is compact and travel-friendly, with a range of vibration intensities adjusted via the control dial on its base. The soft, flexible head provides cushioning and pinpoint stimulation. Also, in case you forgot, rhinestones.
Need a little something to ignite sparks in the bedroom? Consider this bundle of Bedroom Bucks, each fancifully printed with a finance-themed sex act such as a “morning merger” and “complete lick-quidation.” Then, set the scene with Les Petits Bon Bon Rose Petal Explosion, a package of scented faux rose petals. Sprinkle them over the bed, bath tub, make a trail down the hall and toward the bedroom… go wild, they’re reusable!
German manufacturer Fun Factory started a revolution with their “pulsator” line — sex toys that mimic a back-and-forth thrusting motion. Now, in the Bi Stronic Fusion, they’ve combined the pulsating movement with traditional vibration! Sit back and let the Bi Stronic Fusion do all the work, as the shaft thrusts and the vibrating clitoral arm flutters against the clitoris and labia. Each portion of the toy is controlled separately, with 64 possible combinations of movement and vibration.
Celebrate the fabulous vulva with these two exceptional gifts! The Cunt Coloring Book has been in circulation since 1973, packed with over three dozen unique vulvas (drawn from life models) for you to color in. The beautiful vulva earrings are handmade by a local glass artist. Intricate and one-of-a-kind, they are made of Italian glass, with Swarovski Crystals and sterling silver wires.
What’s better than one vibrating bullet? Two, of course! The Bnear Classic is an inexpensive battery-operated toy that offers two times the stimulation. The silky bullets feel marvelous against the body, and the control pack offers five vibration modes to explore. Who will position the bullets, and who will man the control pack? So many possibilities for creative collaboration!
Welcome to She Bop’s blog!
She Bop is a women-owned sex toy boutique specializing in body safe products and education. Our mission is to promote healthy and safe sexuality by offering quality products and educational workshops in a fun and comfortable environment. She Bop welcomes people of all genders and sexual orientations.
- April 26, 2017 – Exploring Burlesque: Striptease Salon
- May 4, 2017 – Beyond Monogamy
- May 17, 2017 – Wet & Wild: G-spot and Squirting Orgasms
- June 1, 2017 – Back That Ass Up!: Anal Sex 101
- June 4, 2017 – Curvy Girl Sex: Body Positive Positions to Empower Your Sex Life
- June 11, 2017 – Sex and Survivorship: Navigating Sex After Cancer
- July 2, 2017 – Your Gender is Awesome: A Class for Trans Youth
- A film crew has blocked off parts of Mississippi Ave this morning. They should be done in an hr. We recommend parking near N. Borthwick Ave!
- Today is the last day to support @CalltoSafety by shopping with us. 10% of your purchase goes to their amazing work. https://t.co/dzkMi7Vmzh
- If you've been interested in kegel balls but unsure about the cost, these are very reasonable at only $26! NICE! https://t.co/0fZBY5rgc0
- Do you have a trans, gender variant, or genderqueer youth in your life? We have a new class just for under-18 peeps! https://t.co/8dLHndMSFa
- Have you been to Whoopee! yet? We spoke with show creator, @Amory_Jane, about her sex-positive variety show! https://t.co/oPAVcQUdq0
- 10% Tuesday is upon us! Visit us in person or shop online today & 10% of our sales will be donated to @CalltoSafety. https://t.co/dzkMi7Vmzh
- Orgasms will not be mythical with the Unicorn Wand! We could not resist this powerful vibe with unicorn attachment. https://t.co/BCf2iMTMm8
- We know how much you've been clamoring for a G-spot and squirting class! @stellaerotica is teaching one in May! https://t.co/8JmtMTTWYU
- Looking for a set of introductory vibrating anal beads? @rocksoffltd's Petite Sensations Beads might fit the bill! https://t.co/Q55aiWJ2Tr
- Want to support the life-saving services offered by @CalltoSafety? 10% of our sales will be donated to them today. https://t.co/dzkMi7Vmzh
- Basic Rights Oregon
- Bitch Magazine
- Bradley Angle
- BUST Magazine
- Dirty Playground
- In Other Words
- LGBTQ Student Resources & Support
- Mississippi Studios
- Orchestre L'Pow!
- Pants-Off Productions
- Portland Oregon Women's Film Festival
- Portland Women's Crisis Line
- Progressive Pleasure Club
- Pucker Up
- Q Center
- Queer Resource Center
- Quest Center for Integrative Health
- Raphael House
- The Portland Mercury