If you’re pondering what to get your significant other this holiday season, we have you covered! Here are our top picks this year for sexy holiday gift-giving and stocking-stuffing. Visit us in person or peruse our online store to snatch these up.
Give the gift of luxurious prostate (or G-spot!) stimulation with the LELO Loki. Modeled after LELO’s uber-popular Mona 2 vibrator, Loki retains the same great range of vibration intensities and patterns, but with a newly-added flared base that renders it suitable for anal play. Its robust, curved shaft directs its deep vibrations right where you want them to go. Rechargeable, ergonomic, and fully water submersible, Loki is truly a prostate massager for modern times.
Inspired by water droplets, the Rain mini vibe fits right in with Oregon weather! This small, portable toy has a push button base that cycles through its 3 speeds and 4 patterns. Its rounded tip provides focused clitoral stimulation, while its bespeckled, lightly-textured surface adds some extra zing. Powered by a single AA battery, Rain is a great inexpensive gift — and it’s small enough to be a stocking stuffer, too.
Set the stage for a relaxing and romantic evening with this high-quality set of body products from local Portland company Seagrape! Intoxicating scents, delicious natural flavors, and sophisticated packaging all come together in the Sexy Travel Set. The travel-ready bag contains a bottle of lavender-orange massage oil, bath salts, and a lavender-orange massage candle. It also comes with edible cocoa-flavored honey dust, and a small feather for applying the honey dust to the skin (before licking it off, of course!).
This dildo boasts an impressive combination of features not often seen in a single toy: a pure silicone body, USB rechargeability, and a harness-compatible suction cup base! Nude Impressions #1 performs admirably whether it’s attached to a smooth surface or strapped to someone’s body. Measuring 6″ insertable and 1.6″ in diameter, its flat head is ideal for G-spot or prostate stimulation. Add in the toy’s 5 vibration speeds and 5 patterns and you have yourself one versatile dildo!
Everyone loves sampler packs! We created this special She Bop sampler just for you. It includes a three-speed Power Bullet vibe, back-up batteries, a She Bop button and sticker, three lube samples (Uberlube, Sliquid H2O, and Sutil), and one condom (Trustex Non-Lubricated). At $19, it’s an inexpensive way to try some new things and see what you like!
For years, sex toys have attempted to mimic oral sex, but the Womanizer is the closest they’ve come yet. This unique rechargeable toy surrounds the clitoris, offering five levels of vibration in addition to “PleasureAir” suction via its silicone tip. Despite its strange name, this new kid on the block is already garnering rave reviews; even seasoned sex toy users haven’t felt anything quite like it. The Womanizer comes in a sturdy storage case and is backed by a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty.
Immensely detailed and delightfully kinky, this coloring book is an inexpensive and fun stocking stuffer! It’s filled with over 50 images depicting fetishes ranging from the tame (sex toys, flogging, group sex) to the more unusual (balloons, puppy play, trampling). In addition to drawings, The Fetish Coloring Book is peppered with cock- and pussy-themed mazes, connect the dots games, and other puzzles!
They’ve done it again! Spareparts’ first underwear-style harness, the Tomboi, was a gamechanger — and this boxer-briefs version is a great new twist! The Tomboii has two O-rings and three mini vibe pockets on the inside to suit a wide range of anatomies. Its O-rings are sturdy yet flexible, allowing for toys of many sizes to pass through. Because it’s made from lightweight, comfortable nylon and spandex, this harness is even machine washable!
A lot of people like to receive beautiful jewelry as a gift, but this is no ordinary necklace — the Vesper is also a fully functional vibrator. Made with sparkling stainless steel, this vibe from Crave can compliment someone’s look and give them an orgasm at the end of the night. Awesomely, it has three speeds, one pulsation pattern, and it’s USB rechargeable.
Options are always good when it comes to gifting a sex toy, and the Revitalize Massage Kit has many! This pocket rocket kit comes with three differently-shaped silicone attachments, each providing a particular type of clitoral stimulation. The toy’s rumbly, single-speed motor is also a plus!
Welcome to She Bop’s blog!
She Bop is a women-owned sex toy boutique specializing in body safe products and education. Our mission is to promote healthy and safe sexuality by offering quality products and educational workshops in a fun and comfortable environment. She Bop welcomes people of all genders and sexual orientations.
- Rokudenashiko's pussy-themed art led her to be jailed twice for acts of "obscenity." Now she has graphic memoir! https://t.co/6RZrj4aFU5
- Last chance! Enter to win tickets to the next Whoopee: A Sex-Positive Variety Show, a night of fun and sexiness! https://t.co/YJwW92soNx
- We love when innovative toys get upgrades! The updated OhMiBod Club Vibe 3.OH vibrates in response to ambient sound. https://t.co/5eQaHMdvt8
- You don't want to miss Whoopee: A Sex-Positive Variety Show, hosted by our very own @Amory_Jane! Enter to win tix: https://t.co/YJwW92soNx
- Oxyd Creations recently came out with a collar & cuffs. All their stuff is vegan and made from recycled bike tubes! https://t.co/ep1RpWCz46
- Love the power of wand vibrators, but prefer pinpoint stimulation? Get this fun attachment & upgrade your fave wand! https://t.co/C9y5roJfVb
- Want a fun night out this month? We're giving away a pair of tickets to Whoopee: A Sex+ Variety Show! Enter here: https://t.co/VRIMxRK6Ko
- Wanna make sparks fly? Check out the Neon Wand, a toy that discharges static electricity across the skin's surface. https://t.co/SF5Kpcz8XD
- Basic Rights Oregon
- Bitch Magazine
- Bradley Angle
- BUST Magazine
- Dirty Playground
- In Other Words
- LGBTQ Student Resources & Support
- Mississippi Studios
- Orchestre L'Pow!
- Pants-Off Productions
- Portland Oregon Women's Film Festival
- Portland Women's Crisis Line
- Progressive Pleasure Club
- Pucker Up
- Q Center
- Queer Resource Center
- Quest Center for Integrative Health
- Raphael House
- The Portland Mercury