The annual day of love is right around the corner — and you know we have the goods to help you celebrate in style! Sometimes, though, it can be hard to find just the right gift to woo someone with, or the perfect thing to splurge on for yourself. So we’ve rounded up our top recommendations for sexy items to make this Valentine’s Day memorable (and pleasurable!).
A lot of folks like to receive beautiful jewelry as a gift, but this is no ordinary necklace — the Vesper is also a fully functional vibrator. Made with sparkling stainless steel, this vibrator from Crave can compliment someone’s look and give them an orgasm at the end of the night. Awesomely, it has three speeds, one pulsation pattern, and it’s USB rechargeable.
Double-ended dildos are perfect for couples, and Fun Factory’s new ShareVibe ups the ante on what a double-ended dildo can be. Modeled after their popular Share dildo, the ShareVibe is designed so that one partner can wear the bulb end vaginally in order to penetrate someone else with the shaft — with or without a harness. True to its name, the ShareVibe comes with a multi-function rechargeable bullet vibrator that fits snugly in its base. Since the bullet is removable, it can even be used sans dildo.
What’s more romantic than a good, old-fashioned kiss? In this pint-sized guide by sexpert Violet Blue, there are tips for all kinds of kissing scenarios. Learn how to give and receive a first kiss, time your kisses perfectly, read body language, and cultivate your own kissing style. Kissing: A Field Guide is a cute, back-to-basics book that will remind you to pause and appreciate the power of a kiss.
From photos, you can’t tell what the Limon‘s true superpower is, but this toy actually has squishy sides that react to touch. The harder you squeeze, the stronger the vibration it produces, and there’s even a mode in which you can “record” your own custom vibration pattern and play it back. This interactive functionality makes the Limon a wonderful toy for couples to explore and use together.
Just another butt plug? Nope! The Fun Factory B Balls have two inner balls that roll around with movement, adding unique stimulation to your anal play, while the silicone body and flared base make this toy safe and comfortable to wear. Whether you wear the B Balls as a prelude to anal sex or simply for fun during everyday activities, they are sure to put some pep in you or your partner’s step!
The OhMiBod blueMotion is one of only a few sex toys on the market that can be controlled remotely. And we don’t just mean from across the room — we mean from across the country. The slim, ABS plastic vibrator is meant to slide effortlessly into underwear for hands-free clitoral stimulation. Meanwhile, a partner can create vibration patterns by tapping their phone’s screen in a rhythm, recording their voice, physically tilting their phone, and more. Excellent for long-distance relationships!
Bettie Page Buzzin’ Bullet & Balm Set
Good, solid vibrators don’t have to cost a ton, the Bettie Page Buzzin’ Bullet is a great example. This shiny, smooth vibe takes 2 AAAs and features three vibration intensities and three modes. Controlled by a simple push button on its base, the Bettie Page Buzzin’ Bullet performs admirably whether it’s used clitorally or vaginally. Plus, it comes with a tin of minty arousal balm and some Bettie Page themed trinkets!
Filthy Farmgirl Filthy Valentine soap
Filthy Farmgirl’s soaps are basically irresistible. Not only do they smell amazing, but they have amusing names accompanied by adorable labels. This seasonal soap smells like cardamom rose, but there are other options if your valentine is more of a ylang ylang type of person, for instance.
At first blush, it may seem like we’ve included the Cuddle simply because it’s pink and comes in heart-printed packaging. All of this is true, but the glory of Cuddle is in its functionality. This vibrator is jam-packed with vibration intensities and scalable patterns, and its petite curved shape makes it ideal for clitoral or G-spot stimulation. As an added bonus, it is one of the most inexpensive rechargeable vibrators on our shelves, because it’s splashproof rather than fully waterproof.
Welcome to She Bop’s blog!
She Bop is a women-owned sex toy boutique specializing in body safe products and education. Our mission is to promote healthy and safe sexuality by offering quality products and educational workshops in a fun and comfortable environment. She Bop welcomes people of all genders and sexual orientations.
- March 1, 2017 – Pleasure, Power, and Pain: An Introduction to BDSM
- March 9, 2017 – BJs with AJ: A Fellatio Workshop
- March 19, 2017 – Dropping the Hint, Not the Ball: Flirting 101 with Andre Shakti
- March 22, 2017 – Fisting & Manual Sex with Andre Shakti
- April 2, 2017 – Introduction to Rope Bondage
- April 16, 2017 – Nasty Naughty Negotiation!
- April 20, 2017 – Sex & Cannabis
- April 26, 2017 – Exploring Burlesque: Striptease Salon
- Oh hey! We're having a sale on @GladRags menstrual products! Get some cloth pads or one of their new menstrual cups… https://t.co/Ir0Rb7rnBg
- The answer is yes! We are open regular hours today at both locations, 11 am to 7 pm. Come see us!
- This weekend at @Loon_bar: a night of mingling, music, and fundraising for Planned Parenthood (@PPCW)! https://t.co/zeA9yvpr2P
- This Sunday, come celebrate the launch of @GladRags' new menstrual cup! There will be champagne, treats & prizes 🍾 https://t.co/AlDdGyFeZZ
- Did you know we have extended hours through Valentine's Day? 🌹 We're open until 8 pm at both locations! https://t.co/HMEoWo2vRJ
- Feeling spontaneous? 2 spots just opened up in our Joys of Toys class tonight at 7:30! Call us to snag 'em. https://t.co/tbVIWNOXnP
- V-Day is next week! Eek! 💖 Need gift ideas for someone (or yourself)? @Amory_Jane has you covered on our blog. https://t.co/bNW0YqT50e
- .@eclipticbrewing are donating 10% of sales tomorrow to a team member, Alvie, to help with his medical expenses. Go have some eats & drinks!
- What a comprehensive guide to menstrual cups! Love the inclusive language & the options for folks with low cervixes. https://t.co/9MKPjKPjbu
- Need a date idea for V-Day evening? Look no further than @mysteryboxpdx, where sexy storytelling takes center stage! https://t.co/AW5XC9l9xd
- Basic Rights Oregon
- Bitch Magazine
- Bradley Angle
- BUST Magazine
- Dirty Playground
- In Other Words
- LGBTQ Student Resources & Support
- Mississippi Studios
- Orchestre L'Pow!
- Pants-Off Productions
- Portland Oregon Women's Film Festival
- Portland Women's Crisis Line
- Progressive Pleasure Club
- Pucker Up
- Q Center
- Queer Resource Center
- Quest Center for Integrative Health
- Raphael House
- The Portland Mercury