If you’re pondering what to get your significant other this holiday season, we have you covered! Here are our top picks for sexy holiday gift-giving and stocking-stuffing this year. Visit us in person or peruse our online store to snatch these up.
The future is now, and it comes in the form of the We-Vibe 4 Plus, which can be controlled by a phone app. Yes, we’re serious, and yes, it is awesome. The app allows you to adjust both motors in the toy separately, as well as create “playlists” of vibration intensity and style. The We-Vibe is unique because it is designed specifically to be worn vaginally during penetrative play, but it also works as a solo or long-distance toy. (As long as you have WiFi, at least!)
Delicious-smelling soap and body products are common holiday gifts, but Filthy Farmgirl takes things a step further with naughtier names and complex, intriguing scents. All their soaps are vegan and handmade in Hawaii using herbs and spices they grow themselves or source from local farmers.
Filthy Farmgirl’s seasonal soaps are Filthy Balls Spiffy Spruce, Filthy Elf Cinnamon Peppermint Stick, and Filthy Balls Naughty Eggnog. Not feeling any of those? Never fear — their regular large and small bars come in a variety of scents from sweet to musky.
This recent addition to our cock ring selection won us over quickly with its price, unobtrusive size, and variety of settings. The PrimO Tux, which is made of stretchy silicone, isn’t bulky like some other cock rings. It also has three steady vibration settings along with a pulse pattern! A wonderful introduction to cock rings, it even comes with a set of back-up batteries.
You’ve likely never seen any sex toy like the Minna Ola. Its handle is actually a squeeze bulb which responds to pressure and repeats any vibration pattern you program into it, so you can make it do exactly what you want it to do. Its manageable size makes it an ideal clitoral vibe as well as a modest G-spot toy. The Ola is also fully submersible in water and comes with a one-year manufacturer’s warranty!
She Bop Sampler Pack
Everyone loves sampler packs! We created this special She Bop sampler just for you. It includes a three-speed Power Bullet vibe, back-up button cell batteries, a She Bop button, three lube samples (Uberlube, Sliquid Organics Natural Gel, and Good Clean Love Almost Naked), and three condoms (Sir Richard’s Ultra Thin, Sir Richard’s Ribbed, and Lifestyles Non-Lubricated). At $15, it’s an inexpensive way to try some new things.
The palm-sized Iroha Mini makes the perfect inexpensive vibrator gift. Powered by a single AAA, it has some good oomph behind its single-speed motor. The gently-curved tip is excellent for pinpoint clitoral stimulation, while the base of the toy rests comfortably in the hand. Comes in a box small enough to tuck in a stocking!
Add some shine to your holidays with a gorgeous butt plug from Crystal Delights. These sparkling, handmade glass plugs are truly beautiful to behold. The “plain” plugs with Swarovski crystal bases are amazing enough, but the company also makes frosted plugs with vintage medallions, a pink Hello Kitty-inspired plug, and plugs with faux fur, rainbow, and bunny tails. Any butt would be lucky to have one of these in it.
German sex toy manufacturer Fun Factory is known for their unique designs and easy-to-operate controls, and they did not disappoint with the versatile Pearly. Rechargeable, fully waterproof, and backed by a two-year manufacturer’s warranty, Pearly is a great high-quality toy for exploring vaginal penetration and external vibration, or even anal penetration.
Any stocking will become instantly cuter with the addition of the Sqweel Go. This pint-sized oral sex simulator has a wheel of tiny silicone tongues that rotate in several speeds and move back and forth. Although built with clitoral stimulation in mind, the Sqweel Go can be used anywhere someone likes to be licked. This totally unique sex toy is USB rechargeable!
Welcome to She Bop’s blog!
She Bop is a women-owned sex toy boutique specializing in body safe products and education. Our mission is to promote healthy and safe sexuality by offering quality products and educational workshops in a fun and comfortable environment. She Bop welcomes people of all genders and sexual orientations.
- April 26, 2017 – Exploring Burlesque: Striptease Salon
- May 4, 2017 – Beyond Monogamy
- May 17, 2017 – Wet & Wild: G-spot and Squirting Orgasms
- June 1, 2017 – Back That Ass Up!: Anal Sex 101
- June 4, 2017 – Curvy Girl Sex: Body Positive Positions to Empower Your Sex Life
- June 11, 2017 – Sex and Survivorship: Navigating Sex After Cancer
- July 2, 2017 – Your Gender is Awesome: A Class for Trans Youth
- A film crew has blocked off parts of Mississippi Ave this morning. They should be done in an hr. We recommend parking near N. Borthwick Ave!
- Today is the last day to support @CalltoSafety by shopping with us. 10% of your purchase goes to their amazing work. https://t.co/dzkMi7Vmzh
- If you've been interested in kegel balls but unsure about the cost, these are very reasonable at only $26! NICE! https://t.co/0fZBY5rgc0
- Do you have a trans, gender variant, or genderqueer youth in your life? We have a new class just for under-18 peeps! https://t.co/8dLHndMSFa
- Have you been to Whoopee! yet? We spoke with show creator, @Amory_Jane, about her sex-positive variety show! https://t.co/oPAVcQUdq0
- 10% Tuesday is upon us! Visit us in person or shop online today & 10% of our sales will be donated to @CalltoSafety. https://t.co/dzkMi7Vmzh
- Orgasms will not be mythical with the Unicorn Wand! We could not resist this powerful vibe with unicorn attachment. https://t.co/BCf2iMTMm8
- We know how much you've been clamoring for a G-spot and squirting class! @stellaerotica is teaching one in May! https://t.co/8JmtMTTWYU
- Looking for a set of introductory vibrating anal beads? @rocksoffltd's Petite Sensations Beads might fit the bill! https://t.co/Q55aiWJ2Tr
- Want to support the life-saving services offered by @CalltoSafety? 10% of our sales will be donated to them today. https://t.co/dzkMi7Vmzh
- Basic Rights Oregon
- Bitch Magazine
- Bradley Angle
- BUST Magazine
- Dirty Playground
- In Other Words
- LGBTQ Student Resources & Support
- Mississippi Studios
- Orchestre L'Pow!
- Pants-Off Productions
- Portland Oregon Women's Film Festival
- Portland Women's Crisis Line
- Progressive Pleasure Club
- Pucker Up
- Q Center
- Queer Resource Center
- Quest Center for Integrative Health
- Raphael House
- The Portland Mercury