We are longtime fans of erotic film director Erika Lust, and her latest endeavor, XConfessions, is just the cherry on top of why we love her. Originally launched three years ago as a place for users to share their anonymous sex fantasies and stories, XConfessions is getting even steamier. Now, Erika Lust is handpicking her favorite confessions and turning them into hot short films!
XConfessions has over 20,000 registered members and 250 confessions, of which 8 have already been filmed. In “Hold Me So Tight it Hurts,” a woman experiments with rope bondage. In “Let’s Make a Porno,” Lust helped a real-life couple achieve their dream of being filmed. “I Believe in Happy Endings” follows a masseuse who uses her whole body to massage her clients (this scene is also featured in Lust’s Life Love Lust).
Scenes that have yet to be posted include “Sadistic Trainer,” in which a confessor fantasizes about torturing their gym trainer, and “I Pegged My Boyfriend,” which is pretty self-explanatory. Erika Lust brings her usual stylish eye to all of these films, with brilliant casting, set design, music, and camera angles.
Register and confess anonymously today, and you can even watch some short clips for free.
We’ll leave you with a link to the trailer for “I Fucking Love IKEA,” a confession from a woman who really really loves watching her boyfriend build things.
Welcome to She Bop’s blog!
She Bop is a women-owned sex toy boutique specializing in body safe products and education. Our mission is to promote healthy and safe sexuality by offering quality products and educational workshops in a fun and comfortable environment. She Bop welcomes people of all genders and sexual orientations.
- April 2, 2017 – Introduction to Rope Bondage
- April 16, 2017 – Nasty Naughty Negotiation!
- April 20, 2017 – Sex & Cannabis
- April 26, 2017 – Exploring Burlesque: Striptease Salon
- May 4, 2017 – Beyond Monogamy
- May 17, 2017 – Wet & Wild: G-spot and Squirting Orgasms
- June 1, 2017 – Back That Ass Up!: Anal Sex 101
- June 11, 2017 – Sex and Survivorship: Navigating Sex After Cancer
- Rokudenashiko's pussy-themed art led her to be jailed twice for acts of "obscenity." Now she has graphic memoir! https://t.co/6RZrj4aFU5
- Last chance! Enter to win tickets to the next Whoopee: A Sex-Positive Variety Show, a night of fun and sexiness! https://t.co/YJwW92soNx
- We love when innovative toys get upgrades! The updated OhMiBod Club Vibe 3.OH vibrates in response to ambient sound. https://t.co/5eQaHMdvt8
- You don't want to miss Whoopee: A Sex-Positive Variety Show, hosted by our very own @Amory_Jane! Enter to win tix: https://t.co/YJwW92soNx
- Oxyd Creations recently came out with a collar & cuffs. All their stuff is vegan and made from recycled bike tubes! https://t.co/ep1RpWCz46
- Love the power of wand vibrators, but prefer pinpoint stimulation? Get this fun attachment & upgrade your fave wand! https://t.co/C9y5roJfVb
- Want a fun night out this month? We're giving away a pair of tickets to Whoopee: A Sex+ Variety Show! Enter here: https://t.co/VRIMxRK6Ko
- Wanna make sparks fly? Check out the Neon Wand, a toy that discharges static electricity across the skin's surface. https://t.co/SF5Kpcz8XD
- Basic Rights Oregon
- Bitch Magazine
- Bradley Angle
- BUST Magazine
- Dirty Playground
- In Other Words
- LGBTQ Student Resources & Support
- Mississippi Studios
- Orchestre L'Pow!
- Pants-Off Productions
- Portland Oregon Women's Film Festival
- Portland Women's Crisis Line
- Progressive Pleasure Club
- Pucker Up
- Q Center
- Queer Resource Center
- Quest Center for Integrative Health
- Raphael House
- The Portland Mercury