Is it any surprise we’re big fans of Valentine’s Day? Of course, we believe in love and pleasure all year round, but it’s nice to have a day set aside for celebrating in style. In fact, Valentine’s Day is the perfect time to scout out something new for your bedroom adventures.
Up until now, there was a cupcake-shaped hole in the sex toy industry. Now it has been filled with a vibrator that really looks good enough to eat! The silicone and ABS plastic Cupcake is true to the size of your average cupcake, but equipped with a discreet button on the bottom that takes you through two speeds and three pulsation patterns. It even comes in an adorable retro tin, perfect for gift-giving and future storage!
The future is here — our hands and sex toys are colliding! There have been various finger vibes before, but the Hello Touch takes things to a new level with two silicone pods that attach to your fingertips and blend seamlessly into your play. Try them on the nipples, clitoris, penis — anywhere that you’d normally stroke or squeeze. Great for folks who want to add that extra buzz to manual stimulation. Plus, the whole thing is waterproof!
The ridiculously cute Tenga Lover’s Egg is a special edition version of the very popular Tenga Egg. Tenga Eggs are self-contained, stretchy pleasure sleeves that each come with a pouch of lube. This sleeve has a special heart inner texture unlike any other egg before it, and a heart-patterned casing to match. There’s a sense of playfulness and spontaneity about Tenga Eggs, making them perfect for solo or partner play.
An underwear-style harness with some added flair, Sasha comes in black or red and is decorated with several bows, ruching on the backside, and removable garters. Made of nylon and spandex, this harness is as comfortable as it is sexy — and it’s machine-washable. The stretchy O-ring can accommodate a variety of dildos, and two little pockets on the inside of the undies can hold bullet vibes for added stimulation to the wearer. Ooh la la!
Aside from its cute heart-shaped tip, the Luv Your Body Massager is a wonderfully ergonomic vibe with many talents. It’s great for adding some extra reach during sex or masturbation, or it can be used to massage tense muscles throughout your body (without twisting yourself into a pretzel to do so!). It’s even waterproof, so a relaxing bath is another option for fun. The Luv Your Body Massager has five speeds and… did we mention it’s heart-shaped?
2013 erotica collection
Whatever type of erotica strikes your (or your partner’s) fancy, these are the best that of the year: Best Erotic Romance 2013, Best Lesbian Erotica 2013, and Best Women’s Erotica 2013. The caliber of the authors in these volumes is so high, you’ll be sure to find stories that are both impeccably-written and incredibly steamy. Of course, we have tons of other erotica collections if you want, for instance, hotel sex stories or stories of female submission.
Known for making discreet toys that masquerade as innocuous items, Incoqnito has struck once again with their Leather Handcuffs. Wear these cuffs on one wrist and they’ll appear to be nothing more than a stylish set of leather bracelets; but they convert easily when you’d rather use them for a more scandalous purpose. Wherever you wear them out, you’re bound to spend your time anticipating what will come later.
There’s nothing else quite like the recently-released Evi. It’s a kegel toy, but that’s not all — it also stimulates the G-spot and clitoris during use. As the wearer clenches their PC muscles around Evi, the toy rocks forward and back, pressing into the clitoris and stroking the G-spot. Kegel exercises are beneficial in several ways, since toned PC muscles can lead to stronger orgasms, enhanced bladder control, and improved pregnancy. It’s the gift that keeps on giving, really.
We were pretty excited when one of our favorite lube companies, Sliquid, came out with a massage oil. These oils come in four varieties — including an unscented version! — each meant to impart certain characteristics when used (such as vitality, tranquility, and sensuality). They’re made with a handful of naturally occurring nut and seed oils and organic botanicals. Pair the oil with a massage stone, massage deck (see below!), or massage DVD to jumpstart your massage skills.
Sexy card decks!
Sex-themed card decks are a quick and easy way to turn up the heat and get some new ideas. We carry several different types: Light My Fire: Sexy Requests is a pack of multiple-choice invitations; The Gay Sex Deck has tips, tricks, and positions for gay men; The Fantasy Sex Deck features erotic roleplaying ideas; and the Erotic Massage Deck is chock full of massage techniques, both ancient and modern.
Cock rings are an excellent addition to penetrative sex of any sort, and the Mio is a luxurious choice. Only a few cock rings on the market are rechargeable, and Mio is one of them. It is also made of 100% silicone and features 7 vibration patterns with 5 power levels each. Stretch it onto a penis or dildo to provide clitoral, scrotal, or perineum stimulation, depending on positioning and the parties involved!
We bet you’ve never seen a sex toy quite like this one! But that’s precisely what makes the New Wave such a versatile double-ended dildo. Made of 100% silicone and super easy to clean, it is made to be shared. The “middle wave” adds extra external stimulation for each partner. Now the question is, who gets the textured end and who wants the smoother end?
Do you or your partner have a sweet tooth — and a somewhat profane sense of humor? Then you’ll definitely like X-Rated Valentine Hearts and the I Fucking Love You Candy Heart Box. Both contain candy hearts that look exactly like regular conversation hearts from afar, but once you read their messages, you’ll notice the difference. We love them!
Welcome to She Bop’s blog!
She Bop is a women-owned sex toy boutique specializing in body safe products and education. Our mission is to promote healthy and safe sexuality by offering quality products and educational workshops in a fun and comfortable environment. She Bop welcomes people of all genders and sexual orientations.
- May 4, 2017 – Beyond Monogamy
- May 17, 2017 – Wet & Wild: G-spot and Squirting Orgasms
- June 1, 2017 – Back That Ass Up!: Anal Sex 101
- June 4, 2017 – Curvy Girl Sex: Body Positive Positions to Empower Your Sex Life
- June 11, 2017 – Sex and Survivorship: Navigating Sex After Cancer
- July 2, 2017 – Your Gender is Awesome: A Class for Trans Youth
- Join mother-daughter duo Leslie Heron + our educator Gretchen for an informative & fun class on cancer & sexuality. https://t.co/rJqKvzxfd0
- A film crew has blocked off parts of Mississippi Ave this morning. They should be done in an hr. We recommend parking near N. Borthwick Ave!
- Today is the last day to support @CalltoSafety by shopping with us. 10% of your purchase goes to their amazing work. https://t.co/dzkMi7Vmzh
- If you've been interested in kegel balls but unsure about the cost, these are very reasonable at only $26! NICE! https://t.co/0fZBY5rgc0
- Do you have a trans, gender variant, or genderqueer youth in your life? We have a new class just for under-18 peeps! https://t.co/8dLHndMSFa
- Have you been to Whoopee! yet? We spoke with show creator, @Amory_Jane, about her sex-positive variety show! https://t.co/oPAVcQUdq0
- 10% Tuesday is upon us! Visit us in person or shop online today & 10% of our sales will be donated to @CalltoSafety. https://t.co/dzkMi7Vmzh
- Orgasms will not be mythical with the Unicorn Wand! We could not resist this powerful vibe with unicorn attachment. https://t.co/BCf2iMTMm8
- We know how much you've been clamoring for a G-spot and squirting class! @stellaerotica is teaching one in May! https://t.co/8JmtMTTWYU
- Looking for a set of introductory vibrating anal beads? @rocksoffltd's Petite Sensations Beads might fit the bill! https://t.co/Q55aiWJ2Tr
- Basic Rights Oregon
- Bitch Magazine
- Bradley Angle
- BUST Magazine
- Dirty Playground
- In Other Words
- LGBTQ Student Resources & Support
- Mississippi Studios
- Orchestre L'Pow!
- Pants-Off Productions
- Portland Oregon Women's Film Festival
- Portland Women's Crisis Line
- Progressive Pleasure Club
- Pucker Up
- Q Center
- Queer Resource Center
- Quest Center for Integrative Health
- Raphael House
- The Portland Mercury