Have you listened to Tristan Taormino’s new radio show, Sex Out Loud, yet? If not, you’re missing out! The show, which debuted in June, has become the most popular show on the VoiceAmerica Talk Radio Network Variety Channel, and has surpassed one million downloads. And for good reason! This is the kind of show that never gets boring — each week there is a new and interesting guest with a specific area of expertise and knowledge to be explored on air. Plus, if you’ve ever seen Tristan speak, you’ll understand just how whip-smart and fun of a host she can be.
So far, Tristan’s guests have included Shine Louise Houston, Mollena Williams (co-author of Playing Well with Others), Kandi Burrus (designer of the Kandi Kisses vibe), April Flores, Courtney Trouble, Hanne Blank (author of Big Big Love), Buck Angel, Rachel Kramer Bussel, Kate Bornstein (author of Gender Outlaw), Susie Bright, and Dan Savage. There was even a special episode taped in Mexico City at the very first ever Latin American feminist porn film festival!
With discussion topics such as kink and BDSM, sex ed, feminist and queer porn, polyamory, body acceptance, sex worker activism, and tons more, there are a lot of exceptional past shows to enjoy — and upcoming shows to look forward to! There is also a fabulous list of episode resources on Tristan’s site, so you can quickly and easily find links to all the stuff mentioned on the show.
Welcome to She Bop’s blog!
She Bop is a women-owned sex toy boutique specializing in body safe products and education. Our mission is to promote healthy and safe sexuality by offering quality products and educational workshops in a fun and comfortable environment. She Bop welcomes people of all genders and sexual orientations.
- May 4, 2017 – Beyond Monogamy
- May 17, 2017 – Wet & Wild: G-spot and Squirting Orgasms
- June 1, 2017 – Back That Ass Up!: Anal Sex 101
- June 4, 2017 – Curvy Girl Sex: Body Positive Positions to Empower Your Sex Life
- June 11, 2017 – Sex and Survivorship: Navigating Sex After Cancer
- July 2, 2017 – Your Gender is Awesome: A Class for Trans Youth
- Join mother-daughter duo Leslie Heron + our educator Gretchen for an informative & fun class on cancer & sexuality. https://t.co/rJqKvzxfd0
- A film crew has blocked off parts of Mississippi Ave this morning. They should be done in an hr. We recommend parking near N. Borthwick Ave!
- Today is the last day to support @CalltoSafety by shopping with us. 10% of your purchase goes to their amazing work. https://t.co/dzkMi7Vmzh
- If you've been interested in kegel balls but unsure about the cost, these are very reasonable at only $26! NICE! https://t.co/0fZBY5rgc0
- Do you have a trans, gender variant, or genderqueer youth in your life? We have a new class just for under-18 peeps! https://t.co/8dLHndMSFa
- Have you been to Whoopee! yet? We spoke with show creator, @Amory_Jane, about her sex-positive variety show! https://t.co/oPAVcQUdq0
- 10% Tuesday is upon us! Visit us in person or shop online today & 10% of our sales will be donated to @CalltoSafety. https://t.co/dzkMi7Vmzh
- Orgasms will not be mythical with the Unicorn Wand! We could not resist this powerful vibe with unicorn attachment. https://t.co/BCf2iMTMm8
- We know how much you've been clamoring for a G-spot and squirting class! @stellaerotica is teaching one in May! https://t.co/8JmtMTTWYU
- Looking for a set of introductory vibrating anal beads? @rocksoffltd's Petite Sensations Beads might fit the bill! https://t.co/Q55aiWJ2Tr
- Basic Rights Oregon
- Bitch Magazine
- Bradley Angle
- BUST Magazine
- Dirty Playground
- In Other Words
- LGBTQ Student Resources & Support
- Mississippi Studios
- Orchestre L'Pow!
- Pants-Off Productions
- Portland Oregon Women's Film Festival
- Portland Women's Crisis Line
- Progressive Pleasure Club
- Pucker Up
- Q Center
- Queer Resource Center
- Quest Center for Integrative Health
- Raphael House
- The Portland Mercury