Shopping on a budget can be rough, but when it comes to sex toys, you can rest assured that we’ve done all the background research for you. We only stock toys that we believe are worth the money, and our selection of inexpensive vibrators is carefully curated. For when you want to save money but still get something worthwhile, here are our picks for the best vibes $30 and under.
The Silver Bullet ($16) is an old stand-by that many swear by, and for good reason: the shiny, egg-shaped bullet is easy to hold and manipulate, making it awesome for clitoral stimulation. The classic pocket rocket is also a popular choice, and our pick is the Shibari Pocket Pleasure ($10), a single-speed toy with a nubby tip. If you want more options, the Revitalize Massage Kit ($22) comes with three silicone attachments.
We love the colorful and fun Pocket Toyfriends ($22). With four styles to choose from — Nice, Foxy, Posh, and Zany — there’s sure to be a shape that intrigues you. Each is made with silicone and ABS plastic and takes one AAA battery, and all of them come with a one-year warranty. Very discreet and very cute!
The three-speed Power Bullet ($8) is one of our most inexpensive options, and we keep a bowl of them near the register for folks who want to toss one in with their purchase. They’re hard to resist, with their vibrant colors and petite size. As an added bonus, the Power Bullet fits into the bases of some vibrating dildos, like those from Tantus and Happy Valley. If the Power Bullet is a bit small for you, perhaps the Bettie Page Buzzin’ Bullet ($30) would be more fitting. At 5″ long and 1″ in diameter, it’s neither too big nor too small for clitoral play. Adorned with a slick chrome finish, the 120mm Bullet has five vibration functions available via a simple push button.
If you’re drawn to bling, the Bodywand Mini Massager ($20) brings that in spades! Encrusted with rhinestones and available in four colors, the Bodywand Mini Massager is a tiny, wand-shaped vibe that doesn’t skimp on the power. It has multiple speeds, a flexible neck, and a compact frame that is perfect for tossing in a handbag.
When you’re on a budget, what’s better than two toys in one? The Blue Venus Vibe ($20) is two-sided hummer vibe that offers two very different sensations. One side of this bright blue toy features a small protrusion for pinpoint clitoral stimulation, while the other side has a gentle, more subtle scooped shape. It all depends on what you’re in the mood for!
If something insertable (or something that can be either inserted or used clitorally) is more what you’re after, the Slimline G ($23) is a great and extremely versatile choice. With its skinny body and bulbous, curved tip, it can act as an ergonomic clitoral vibe or a precise G-spot vibe, and does fabulously with either. For a more travel-friendly option, take a look at the Slimline G 7x Mini, which is shorter and thinner. The Temptress Tiger Vibe ($18), a seamless multi-speed vibe with jungle cat flair, also works well for insertion or clitoral stimulation. With its many speeds and 2 C batteries, it does not mess around!
Finally, what if you want to transform an existing vibrator into something completely different? Get the Rabbit Sleeve ($8)! Made of body-safe elastomer, this sleeve is compatible with the Shibari Pocket Pleasure, Bcute Pearl, Rain, Silver Bullet, Bodywand Mini Massager, and several other vibes in our shop. It’s a fun and simple way to amp up a vibe you already own.
Welcome to She Bop’s blog!
She Bop is a women-owned sex toy boutique specializing in body safe products and education. Our mission is to promote healthy and safe sexuality by offering quality products and educational workshops in a fun and comfortable environment. She Bop welcomes people of all genders and sexual orientations.
- March 1, 2017 – Pleasure, Power, and Pain: An Introduction to BDSM
- March 9, 2017 – BJs with AJ: A Fellatio Workshop
- March 19, 2017 – Dropping the Hint, Not the Ball: Flirting 101 with Andre Shakti
- March 22, 2017 – Fisting & Manual Sex with Andre Shakti
- April 2, 2017 – Introduction to Rope Bondage
- April 16, 2017 – Nasty Naughty Negotiation!
- April 20, 2017 – Sex & Cannabis
- April 26, 2017 – Exploring Burlesque: Striptease Salon
- May 4, 2017 – Beyond Monogamy
- A biodegradable vibrator! Made of starch-based plastic which facilities around the country recognize as recyclable! https://t.co/kqm69QSGzb
- Today is the last day of our sale on @GladRags products! Save 10% on their awesome cloth pads and menstrual cups.… https://t.co/2hdUovrHff
- Locally made leather cuffs, collars, and harnesses? Yes please! Excited to have some new stuff from Switch Leather. https://t.co/7JFLyLuErP
- A lot of this piece resonates with us. Amazon may be easy, but small businesses help our communities thrive. https://t.co/EyR96u5z2d
- Oh hey! We're having a sale on @GladRags menstrual products! Get some cloth pads or one of their new menstrual cups… https://t.co/Ir0Rb7rnBg
- The answer is yes! We are open regular hours today at both locations, 11 am to 7 pm. Come see us!
- This weekend at @Loon_bar: a night of mingling, music, and fundraising for Planned Parenthood (@PPCW)! https://t.co/zeA9yvpr2P
- This Sunday, come celebrate the launch of @GladRags' new menstrual cup! There will be champagne, treats & prizes 🍾 https://t.co/AlDdGyFeZZ
- Did you know we have extended hours through Valentine's Day? 🌹 We're open until 8 pm at both locations! https://t.co/HMEoWo2vRJ
- Feeling spontaneous? 2 spots just opened up in our Joys of Toys class tonight at 7:30! Call us to snag 'em. https://t.co/tbVIWNOXnP
- Basic Rights Oregon
- Bitch Magazine
- Bradley Angle
- BUST Magazine
- Dirty Playground
- In Other Words
- LGBTQ Student Resources & Support
- Mississippi Studios
- Orchestre L'Pow!
- Pants-Off Productions
- Portland Oregon Women's Film Festival
- Portland Women's Crisis Line
- Progressive Pleasure Club
- Pucker Up
- Q Center
- Queer Resource Center
- Quest Center for Integrative Health
- Raphael House
- The Portland Mercury