Is it any surprise we’re big fans of Valentine’s Day? Of course, we believe in love and pleasure all year round, but it’s nice to have a day set aside for celebrating in style. In fact, Valentine’s Day is the perfect time to scout out something new for your bedroom adventures. Here are our recommendations for sexy items to make this Valentine’s Day memorable (and pleasurable!). Check out last year’s picks for even more ideas.
The ridiculously cute Tenga Lover’s Egg is a limited edition version of the very popular Tenga Egg. Tenga Eggs are self-contained, stretchy pleasure sleeves that each come with a pouch of lube. This sleeve has a special heart inner texture unlike any other egg before it, and a heart-patterned casing to match. There’s a sense of playfulness and spontaneity about Tenga Eggs, making them perfect for solo or partner play.
The We-Vibe Touch clitoral vibe is many things: made of 100% silicone, rechargeable, waterproof, magenta-colored (although it also comes in teal)… but above all, it delivers deep, rumbly vibrations that will surprise and delight whoever uses it. It also has a unique shape — a lightly-pointed tip and an indented scoop on the underside — that will satisfy those who enjoy pinpoint stimulation and those who prefer wider pressure.
This seductive product, created by sex guru Susie Bright, urges you to have some mischievous fun with your partner. Open the elegant box, select a sealed envelope at random, and open it. The card inside will reveal your next course of action — a sexy dare or prompt — that can bring you and your partner even closer.
A finger vibe that looks like a rose — how much cuter can you get? Well, how about a finger vibe that also doubles as a cock ring, and still looks like a rose? The Gossip Ring is all of that and more! Made of phthalate-free TPR, the Gossip Ring is also waterproof.
If you like to get rough with your lover, we haven’t forgotten you! This impeccably-constructed, candy-colored ball gag from Aslan Leather may look sweet and innocent, but it’s really a heavy-duty bondage implement. The leather strap features a snap-out safety design with a sturdy buckle closure, and the ball is 100% silicone, ensuring that it is entirely flavorless.
Everyone hopes to to have a memorable Valentine’s Day, but with the Love is Art kit, you’ll definitely never forget — because the proof will be on your wall! That’s right: this kit includes everything you need to create a permanent piece of artwork from you and your partners’ body movements. Pour the non-toxic, washable black paint on the large white cotton canvas, then let your bodies do the painting. This kit leaves no stone unturned: it also comes with a big plastic sheet, two pairs of disposable slippers, and a body scrubber for the shower.
An entire book on kissing? Oh yes! There is much to be learned about the art of kissing, and Violet Blue tackles the subject with honesty and sass, not to mention tons and tons of tips, from the overarching (how to hint at a kiss with your body language) to the smallest of details (how to keep lipstick from smudging). No matter how much kissing you’ve done, you’ll learn something new and be inspired to put your knowledge into practice.
Making a lasting impression on your lover with this heart-patterned paddle. This sturdy, double-layered slapper is split down the center, creating a magnificent slapping sound and feel. Perfect for a light bit of fun — or to ensure that your playmate will feel the aftermath of Valentine’s Day on February 15th.
Double Decker Love Ring
There is probably no cock ring in existence that has more Valentine’s Day spirit than the Double Decker Love Ring. Bright red and adorned with raised hearts, the Double Decker has two powerful bullets for stimulation of both partners at once. The bullets each have three speeds and can be controlled independently. The ring is stretchy and comfortable for maximum satisfaction.
Need to jump-start the sexy times, or give yourself or your partner something to squirm about during dinner? With its lipstick-like presentation, ON Clitoral Arousal Balm is easy to apply, and you’ll start to feel the effects immediately. This balm creates a warming and tingling sensation that you won’t be able to ignore. ON is a natural product, with ingredients such as cinnamon bark extract and white beeswax. It is glycerin-, paraben-, and menthol-free.
Keep the Valentine’s Day spirit going year-round with these incredible handmade pasties from Gothfox. The Couture Valentine Rhinestone Pasties are literally covered in rhinestones — approximately 140 rhinestones per pastie, depending on size! — and feature bright red tassels for epic twirling. The Couture Rose Pasties resemble a beautiful bouquet of red satin roses. Gothfox pasties are made with a soft rayon and cotton backing, and cupped to contour with the breast’s natural curve. They’re made to last a lifetime.
There’s just something alluring about glass sex toys, and Simply Blown’s G-Glass is a stunning example of that, with its contrast of clear and colored glass. This piece has a gentle curve and a rounded handle, so both ends can be used for sensual G-spot stimulation, and the frictionless feeling of glass only adds to the pleasure. Of course, we recommend red for Valentine’s Day, but purple is nice too.
This book is described as “hip” and “contemporary,” so we’re pretty sure that it’s perfect for Portlanders! Hot Sex: Over 200 Things You Can Try Tonight! is an in-depth guide to having awesome sex. It’s fresh, comprehensive, and bursting with ideas for igniting passion and having fun.
Do you or your partner have a sweet tooth — and a somewhat profane sense of humor? Then you’ll definitely like X-Rated Valentine Hearts and the I Fucking Love You Candy Heart Box. Both contain candy hearts that look exactly like regular conversation hearts from afar, but once you read their messages, you’ll notice the difference.
Welcome to She Bop’s blog!
She Bop is a women-owned sex toy boutique specializing in body safe products and education. Our mission is to promote healthy and safe sexuality by offering quality products and educational workshops in a fun and comfortable environment. She Bop welcomes people of all genders and sexual orientations.
- April 26, 2017 – Exploring Burlesque: Striptease Salon
- May 4, 2017 – Beyond Monogamy
- May 17, 2017 – Wet & Wild: G-spot and Squirting Orgasms
- June 1, 2017 – Back That Ass Up!: Anal Sex 101
- June 4, 2017 – Curvy Girl Sex: Body Positive Positions to Empower Your Sex Life
- June 11, 2017 – Sex and Survivorship: Navigating Sex After Cancer
- July 2, 2017 – Your Gender is Awesome: A Class for Trans Youth
- A film crew has blocked off parts of Mississippi Ave this morning. They should be done in an hr. We recommend parking near N. Borthwick Ave!
- Today is the last day to support @CalltoSafety by shopping with us. 10% of your purchase goes to their amazing work. https://t.co/dzkMi7Vmzh
- If you've been interested in kegel balls but unsure about the cost, these are very reasonable at only $26! NICE! https://t.co/0fZBY5rgc0
- Do you have a trans, gender variant, or genderqueer youth in your life? We have a new class just for under-18 peeps! https://t.co/8dLHndMSFa
- Have you been to Whoopee! yet? We spoke with show creator, @Amory_Jane, about her sex-positive variety show! https://t.co/oPAVcQUdq0
- 10% Tuesday is upon us! Visit us in person or shop online today & 10% of our sales will be donated to @CalltoSafety. https://t.co/dzkMi7Vmzh
- Orgasms will not be mythical with the Unicorn Wand! We could not resist this powerful vibe with unicorn attachment. https://t.co/BCf2iMTMm8
- We know how much you've been clamoring for a G-spot and squirting class! @stellaerotica is teaching one in May! https://t.co/8JmtMTTWYU
- Looking for a set of introductory vibrating anal beads? @rocksoffltd's Petite Sensations Beads might fit the bill! https://t.co/Q55aiWJ2Tr
- Want to support the life-saving services offered by @CalltoSafety? 10% of our sales will be donated to them today. https://t.co/dzkMi7Vmzh
- Basic Rights Oregon
- Bitch Magazine
- Bradley Angle
- BUST Magazine
- Dirty Playground
- In Other Words
- LGBTQ Student Resources & Support
- Mississippi Studios
- Orchestre L'Pow!
- Pants-Off Productions
- Portland Oregon Women's Film Festival
- Portland Women's Crisis Line
- Progressive Pleasure Club
- Pucker Up
- Q Center
- Queer Resource Center
- Quest Center for Integrative Health
- Raphael House
- The Portland Mercury