If you’re currently pondering what to get your significant other this holiday season, we have you covered! Here are our top picks for sexy holiday gift-giving and stocking-stuffing. Visit us in person or peruse our online store to snatch these up. Also check out last year’s picks for even more ideas!
We’re always excited to see what luxury sex toy manufacturer LELO will come out with next, and their latest line of wireless, rechargeable, SenseMotion toys is couples-oriented and really fun! Lyla is an insertable egg vibrator that is controlled by the movement of its remote. So, for instance, you can tilt the remote to increase the vibration strength. The best part is that the remote also vibrates — mirroring the vibrations in the egg — so the person holding the remote knows what their partner is feeling. Lyla comes packaged in a luxurious LELO gift box.
If you’ve been thinking about trying cock rings but aren’t quite sure where to start, the Nitrile cock ring set is a great introduction! These 100% skin-safe nitrile rings come in a pack of three different sizes (1.25″, 1.5″, and 2″), so you can experiment and find the perfect fit. This set is compatible with both silicone and water-based lubricants.
Lube sampler pack
How can you resist this cuteness? We know that sometimes it’s hard to choose just one lube, so we’ve put together a lube sampler pack that comes in a festive gift bag! Each bag is $9 and includes one sample each of these lubes:
- Yes (water-based)
- Sliquid Sassy
- Sliquid Organics Natural
- Sliquid Organics Gel
- Sliquid Organics Sensation
- Hathor Pure
- Blossom Organics
For an extra $8, we’ll throw in a Power Bullet in the color of your choice!
This one’s for the G-spot explorer on your list! The Slimline G is a delightfully inexpensive plastic vibrator with a slim body and a bulbous head — the perfect shape for pinpoint G-spot stimulation. Strong, multi-speed vibrations add some extra oomph. The Slimline G can be used clitorally as well, and its length is ideal for reaching the clit during a variety of positions.
This candle will get you into the holiday spirit and the sexy spirit at the same time. Jimmyjane’s Afterglow Candles are known for smelling absolutely amazing, but that’s not all — the wax doubles as a massage oil! The rim of the candle is shaped perfectly for pouring the warm oil onto the skin. One gingersnap massage, coming right up!
It was hard for us to choose just a few book-type items to recommend, but we narrowed it down to three. The Cookie Sutra is full of photographs of gingerbread cookies going at it — what else do you need to know? Adult Mad Libs are always a riot, and there’s even a festive “Santa Baby” version for your fill-in-the-blank amusement. Sextrology features entertaining examinations of the zodiac’s 24 gender signs; the authors even compare the compatibility of specific couplings. How fun!
Flexi Felix is a superb set of 100% silicone anal beads which are a ton of fun all on their own. But look at that face! Can’t you imagine this little fellow peeking out of a stocking? And the look on your partner’s face as the beads are revealed one by one? It would be an adorable sign of things to come.
Olivia’s Lucky Ladies Playing Cards
If you know any card game fiends, we recommend this sexy deck of official regulation-size playing cards. These cards feature 52 different paintings of the irreplaceable Bettie Page. Feast your eyes on Bettie Page posing in a variety of alluring outfits and positions… then, try to get your head back in the game!
The possibilities are endless with this luxurious yet affordable pair of 5-foot, 100% polyester sashes. Tie one around your lover’s head to blindfold them — or slide one end into the loop around wrists or ankles, and pull. The soft, sensual material is sure to send a message of love — and restraint.
Resembling a flower petal or smooth pebble, the Je Joue MiMi is one of our favorite new clitoral vibes this year. This rechargeable, fully waterproof silicone toy has five levels of intense vibration, followed by five fun vibration patterns. And wrapping paper is hardly necessary with this toy, as it comes in a sleek black gift box tied shut with a ribbon.
Candy, but not just any candy
If your partner likes to find candy in their stocking, we have some suggestions for you to toss in alongside the chocolate kisses. Gummy boobs, perhaps? Or maybe a candy G-string, nipple tassels, love ring, cuffs, necklace, or posing pouch? Go with whatever suits their personality best, or whatever will be the most fun to eat off them.
These little tins would slip into a stocking perfectly! When unboxed, the magnetic words will help you decorate your refrigerator with naughty sentences. Don’t worry if you’re not feeling particularly smutty — there are other word magnet boxes with different themes: Love, Obscenities, and Passion.
The Bcute lives up to its name — it is a cute, petite vibrator that also happens to be quite versatile. At 3″ insertable length, the Bcute is small enough to be used for clitoral stimulation, or it can be inserted to take advantage of its undulating shape. The Bcute is also waterproof!
Still need to fill some space in that stocking you’re stuffing? Throw in some condoms (we suggest One condoms for their colorful and unique packaging) or batteries. Our favorite batteries are the funky, one-of-a-kind Dead Batteries, which can be found in AA, AAA, and button cell varieties. They’ll surely be put to good use, and besides, they’ll look great among the candy.
Welcome to She Bop’s blog!
She Bop is a women-owned sex toy boutique specializing in body safe products and education. Our mission is to promote healthy and safe sexuality by offering quality products and educational workshops in a fun and comfortable environment. She Bop welcomes people of all genders and sexual orientations.
- April 26, 2017 – Exploring Burlesque: Striptease Salon
- May 4, 2017 – Beyond Monogamy
- May 17, 2017 – Wet & Wild: G-spot and Squirting Orgasms
- June 1, 2017 – Back That Ass Up!: Anal Sex 101
- June 4, 2017 – Curvy Girl Sex: Body Positive Positions to Empower Your Sex Life
- June 11, 2017 – Sex and Survivorship: Navigating Sex After Cancer
- July 2, 2017 – Your Gender is Awesome: A Class for Trans Youth
- A film crew has blocked off parts of Mississippi Ave this morning. They should be done in an hr. We recommend parking near N. Borthwick Ave!
- Today is the last day to support @CalltoSafety by shopping with us. 10% of your purchase goes to their amazing work. https://t.co/dzkMi7Vmzh
- If you've been interested in kegel balls but unsure about the cost, these are very reasonable at only $26! NICE! https://t.co/0fZBY5rgc0
- Do you have a trans, gender variant, or genderqueer youth in your life? We have a new class just for under-18 peeps! https://t.co/8dLHndMSFa
- Have you been to Whoopee! yet? We spoke with show creator, @Amory_Jane, about her sex-positive variety show! https://t.co/oPAVcQUdq0
- 10% Tuesday is upon us! Visit us in person or shop online today & 10% of our sales will be donated to @CalltoSafety. https://t.co/dzkMi7Vmzh
- Orgasms will not be mythical with the Unicorn Wand! We could not resist this powerful vibe with unicorn attachment. https://t.co/BCf2iMTMm8
- We know how much you've been clamoring for a G-spot and squirting class! @stellaerotica is teaching one in May! https://t.co/8JmtMTTWYU
- Looking for a set of introductory vibrating anal beads? @rocksoffltd's Petite Sensations Beads might fit the bill! https://t.co/Q55aiWJ2Tr
- Want to support the life-saving services offered by @CalltoSafety? 10% of our sales will be donated to them today. https://t.co/dzkMi7Vmzh
- Basic Rights Oregon
- Bitch Magazine
- Bradley Angle
- BUST Magazine
- Dirty Playground
- In Other Words
- LGBTQ Student Resources & Support
- Mississippi Studios
- Orchestre L'Pow!
- Pants-Off Productions
- Portland Oregon Women's Film Festival
- Portland Women's Crisis Line
- Progressive Pleasure Club
- Pucker Up
- Q Center
- Queer Resource Center
- Quest Center for Integrative Health
- Raphael House
- The Portland Mercury