October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month and She Bop will be donating 10% of all in-store sales on Tuesdays this month to Bradley Angle, an organization whose mission is to offer survivors of domestic and sexual violence options for safety, empowerment, healing and hope, while collaborating with local communities to create social change.
In 1975, Bradley Angle became the first domestic violence shelter on the West Coast (and only the 4th in the United States). Over the years, their services have expanded to include a 24-hour crisis line, transitional housing, support groups, community-based advocacy, and three programs unique to Oregon: culturally specific programming for African and African-American survivors, an economic empowerment program called Making Cent$, and support for LGBTQ survivors.
Welcome to She Bop’s blog!
She Bop is a women-owned sex toy boutique specializing in body safe products and education. Our mission is to promote healthy and safe sexuality by offering quality products and educational workshops in a fun and comfortable environment. She Bop welcomes people of all genders and sexual orientations.
- January 26, 2017 – Swinging & Threesomes & Orgies, Oh My!
- January 29, 2017 – Rope Bondage 201
- February 5, 2017 – Modern Dating: A Safe, Practical, and Fun Approach
- February 9, 2017 – The Joys of Toys!
- February 19, 2017 – Show Your Period Some Love, featuring GladRags' new XO Flo menstrual cup!
- February 22, 2017 – Back That Ass Up!: Anal Sex 101
- 10% Tuesday is here! Come shop with us today and a portion of your purchase will be donated to @IOWbooks. https://t.co/1rut9HtAcG
- Loving these photos of queer women of the 1930s taken by Jewish artist Marianne Breslauer. https://t.co/RsZZWjKWBi
- Stainless steel rules! In our latest post, @Amory_Jane highlights the advantages of this gorgeous sex toy material. https://t.co/OBghjk0KK0
- Want to support the efforts of @IOWbooks? Today's your lucky day! Shop with us, 10% of your purchase goes to them. https://t.co/1rut9HtAcG
- ❄️ The snow is melting and we are open regular hours today, 11 am to 7 pm at both locations! Come out of hibernation and visit us!
- Curious about jade eggs? We still have spots left in our jade egg class next week. Sign up now! https://t.co/nrRr46i4gp
- Sweet piece. "I loved my husband and I knew I could love my wife as well." https://t.co/Y1JZkDV1ni
- Today is the first Tuesday in January, and your first chance to support @IOWbooks by shopping with us! https://t.co/1rut9HLb4e
- Happy new year! Our January newsletter is hitting inboxes now. Check it out for info on upcoming classes and events! https://t.co/iCn2v6gBAu
- 🍾 Happy new year, everyone! We are open regular hours today and tomorrow, 11 am to 7 pm at both locations. Start your new year off right!
- Basic Rights Oregon
- Bitch Magazine
- Bradley Angle
- BUST Magazine
- Dirty Playground
- In Other Words
- LGBTQ Student Resources & Support
- Mississippi Studios
- Orchestre L'Pow!
- Pants-Off Productions
- Portland Oregon Women's Film Festival
- Portland Women's Crisis Line
- Progressive Pleasure Club
- Pucker Up
- Q Center
- Queer Resource Center
- Quest Center for Integrative Health
- Raphael House
- The Portland Mercury