October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month and She Bop will be donating 10% of all in-store sales on Tuesdays this month to Bradley Angle, an organization whose mission is to offer survivors of domestic and sexual violence options for safety, empowerment, healing and hope, while collaborating with local communities to create social change.
In 1975, Bradley Angle became the first domestic violence shelter on the West Coast (and only the 4th in the United States). Over the years, their services have expanded to include a 24-hour crisis line, transitional housing, support groups, community-based advocacy, and three programs unique to Oregon: culturally specific programming for African and African-American survivors, an economic empowerment program called Making Cent$, and support for LGBTQ survivors.
Welcome to She Bop’s blog!
She Bop is a women-owned sex toy boutique specializing in body safe products and education. Our mission is to promote healthy and safe sexuality by offering quality products and educational workshops in a fun and comfortable environment. She Bop welcomes people of all genders and sexual orientations.
- October 8, 2015 – Jiz Lee's Sex Tips from the Porn Set
- October 18, 2015 – Pleasure, Power, and Pain: An Introduction to BDSM
- October 28, 2015 – Mapping the Vulva: Anatomy, Communication, Touch, & Pleasure
- October 29, 2015 – Halloween Happy Hour with Clone-a-Willy!
- November 1, 2015 – Even More Pleasure, Power, and Pain: Expanding Your BDSM Experiences
- November 18, 2015 – Full-Bodied Fellatio
- We're donating 10% of our sales on Tuesdays this month to @BradleyAngle's domestic violence services. Visit us today http://t.co/hdxNigRqji
- Boo! Our October newsletter is here! Find out about fun upcoming events w/ @JizLee and @Cloneawilly, plus new toys! http://t.co/bGdAbVxTLT
- Join us for a FREE event with Portland-based @cloneawilly! Eat snacks, make a silicone replica of your finger! https://t.co/f9ANnPDOYj
- Queer porn icon @JizLee is visiting in October to present Jiz Lee's Sex Tips from the Porn Set! Get tickets now: http://t.co/8zsgkGKtNT
- Going back to college this month or know someone who is? This is solid advice for queer students from @Autostraddle! http://t.co/L8P1yeCiLw
- .@BitchMedia is trusting us to bet on the power of feminist media. Buy a subscription or make a donation by Sept 30. http://t.co/1lRwftOrAo
- Our Education Coordinator @Amory_Jane is at #ccon right now, learning sex educating goodness from @TristanTaormino! http://t.co/68a9mxdwJV
- Our Education Coordinator @Amory_Jane is at #cconbootcamp right now with @TristanTaormino! Surely learning tons!
- Happy Labor Day, everyone! We are open regular hours at both locations today — 11 am to 7 pm. Come get some goodies. :)
- Basic Rights Oregon
- Bitch Magazine
- Bradley Angle
- BUST Magazine
- Dirty Playground
- In Other Words
- LGBTQ Student Resources & Support
- Mississippi Studios
- Orchestre L'Pow!
- Pants-Off Productions
- Portland Oregon Women's Film Festival
- Portland Women's Crisis Line
- Progressive Pleasure Club
- Pucker Up
- Q Center
- Queer Resource Center
- Quest Center for Integrative Health
- Raphael House
- Sex Worker Outreach Coalition
- The Portland Mercury