October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month and She Bop will be donating 10% of all in-store sales on Tuesdays this month to Bradley Angle, an organization whose mission is to offer survivors of domestic and sexual violence options for safety, empowerment, healing and hope, while collaborating with local communities to create social change.
In 1975, Bradley Angle became the first domestic violence shelter on the West Coast (and only the 4th in the United States). Over the years, their services have expanded to include a 24-hour crisis line, transitional housing, support groups, community-based advocacy, and three programs unique to Oregon: culturally specific programming for African and African-American survivors, an economic empowerment program called Making Cent$, and support for LGBTQ survivors.
Welcome to She Bop’s blog!
She Bop is a women-owned sex toy boutique specializing in body safe products and education. Our mission is to promote healthy and safe sexuality by offering quality products and educational workshops in a fun and comfortable environment. She Bop welcomes people of all genders and sexual orientations.
- October 5, 2016 – Exploring Burlesque: Striptease Salon
- October 9, 2016 – Communication in the Bedroom: Asking for What You Want
- October 23, 2016 – Redefining Success When Polyamorous Relationships End
- November 6, 2016 – Bon Appetit!: The Fine Art of Cunnilingus
- November 13, 2016 – Introduction to Rope Bondage
- Sparkly vibes, a sale on harnesses, @Amory_Jane's teaching tour & a class from @drelisheff in our Sept newsletter! https://t.co/6u0R6rP8Ks
- Today's your last chance to help out @BitchMedia by shopping with us. We're donating 10% of sales to them! https://t.co/EIktLbz6Mg
- COCKS NOT GLOCKS! Students are protesting laws that allow concealed guns on campuses—by openly carrying dildos. https://t.co/Ttso8S0KtP
- .@BitchMedia has a print magazine, events, a community lending library, and more. Support them by shopping with us! https://t.co/EIktLbz6Mg
- Basic Rights Oregon
- Bitch Magazine
- Bradley Angle
- BUST Magazine
- Dirty Playground
- In Other Words
- LGBTQ Student Resources & Support
- Mississippi Studios
- Orchestre L'Pow!
- Pants-Off Productions
- Portland Oregon Women's Film Festival
- Portland Women's Crisis Line
- Progressive Pleasure Club
- Pucker Up
- Q Center
- Queer Resource Center
- Quest Center for Integrative Health
- Raphael House
- The Portland Mercury