October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month and She Bop will be donating 10% of all in-store sales on Tuesdays this month to Bradley Angle, an organization whose mission is to offer survivors of domestic and sexual violence options for safety, empowerment, healing and hope, while collaborating with local communities to create social change.
In 1975, Bradley Angle became the first domestic violence shelter on the West Coast (and only the 4th in the United States). Over the years, their services have expanded to include a 24-hour crisis line, transitional housing, support groups, community-based advocacy, and three programs unique to Oregon: culturally specific programming for African and African-American survivors, an economic empowerment program called Making Cent$, and support for LGBTQ survivors.
Welcome to She Bop’s blog!
She Bop is a women-owned sex toy boutique specializing in body safe products and education. Our mission is to promote healthy and safe sexuality by offering quality products and educational workshops in a fun and comfortable environment. She Bop welcomes people of all genders and sexual orientations.
- Further proof @JizLee is the greatest: "Ethical Porn Stars When We Pay For It." http://t.co/Oml1Izae0o
- Music makes sex better, yes, but the study listing "My Heart Will Go On" as a top 10 sex song seems suspect... http://t.co/q9tmTi21nS
- Wanna see some awesome burlesque for FREE? We have a pair of tickets to Rue Royale Burlesque's next show on April 4! http://t.co/1ZWqBZmaUk
- Last November, @CuddleUpToMe opened on E. Burnside. What's a cuddling session like? Read our blog post! http://t.co/TwNnb8reb2
- "7 Surprising Things You Learn While Working At A Sex Shop" has some solid points about pronouns, lube, butts & more: http://t.co/QXY7msMlvK
- Judging by how quickly our cunnilingus class tonight filled up, this is true: http://t.co/doctHw6T2z
- We are proud to be sponsors of Rue Royale Burlesque! Check out their next show on April 4th at @StarTheaterPDX. http://t.co/r5ShPfOf47
- A woman whose vulva is memorialized in @Fleshlight form visits the factory where her likeness is made. Heartwarming! http://t.co/z4NbO4LhaB
- Listen to our fab @Amory_Jane on @SexGetsReal discussing toxic sex toys, anal play, ethical non-monogamy, and more! http://t.co/boLaPrqzzJ
- Basic Rights Oregon
- Bitch Magazine
- Bradley Angle
- BUST Magazine
- Dirty Playground
- In Other Words
- Mississippi Studios
- Orchestre L'Pow!
- Pants-Off Productions
- Portland Oregon Women's Film Festival
- Portland Women's Crisis Line
- Progressive Pleasure Club
- Pucker Up
- Q Center
- Queer Resource Center
- Quest Center for Integrative Health
- Raphael House
- Sex Worker Outreach Coalition
- The Portland Mercury