October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month and She Bop will be donating 10% of all in-store sales on Tuesdays this month to Bradley Angle, an organization whose mission is to offer survivors of domestic and sexual violence options for safety, empowerment, healing and hope, while collaborating with local communities to create social change.
In 1975, Bradley Angle became the first domestic violence shelter on the West Coast (and only the 4th in the United States). Over the years, their services have expanded to include a 24-hour crisis line, transitional housing, support groups, community-based advocacy, and three programs unique to Oregon: culturally specific programming for African and African-American survivors, an economic empowerment program called Making Cent$, and support for LGBTQ survivors.
Welcome to She Bop’s blog!
She Bop is a women-owned sex toy boutique specializing in body safe products and education. Our mission is to promote healthy and safe sexuality by offering quality products and educational workshops in a fun and comfortable environment. She Bop welcomes people of all genders and sexual orientations.
- May 27, 2015 – Back That Ass Up!: Anal Sex 101
- June 4, 2015 – Keeping the Fire Alive: Satisfying and Sustainable Sex
- June 25, 2015 – Full-Bodied Fellatio
- July 2, 2015 – Even More Pleasure, Power, and Pain: Expanding Your BDSM Experiences
- July 8, 2015 – Exploring Burlesque: Striptease Salon
- July 26, 2015 – Let's Play with Rope Tonight!: A Friendly Introduction to Bondage
- Happy Memorial Day, everyone! We're open regular hours at both locations today, 11 am to 7 pm.
- So excited to be stocking local, natural body products from @SeaGrapeSoap! We have edible dusting powder & sexy kits! http://t.co/62Pn9rVp0r
- Masturbation isn't easy for everybody. If you find it difficult, not pleasurable, or simply dull, here are some tips. http://t.co/BKyVuON6L0
- Need something fun and informative to do tonight? We still have spots left in @KinkySexyGeeky's intro to BDSM class! http://t.co/EqY1Ptn1qe
- Want to strap your fave dildo to your Magic Wand? You can with this ingenious attachment! http://t.co/3U8YcdtX5N
- At the end of the month, G-spot aficionado @DeborahSundahl will be in town for a day-long workshop & evening lecture http://t.co/iSSJsV4Ov8
- Basic Rights Oregon
- Bitch Magazine
- Bradley Angle
- BUST Magazine
- Dirty Playground
- In Other Words
- Mississippi Studios
- Orchestre L'Pow!
- Pants-Off Productions
- Portland Oregon Women's Film Festival
- Portland Women's Crisis Line
- Progressive Pleasure Club
- Pucker Up
- Q Center
- Queer Resource Center
- Quest Center for Integrative Health
- Raphael House
- Sex Worker Outreach Coalition
- The Portland Mercury