October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month and She Bop will be donating 10% of all in-store sales on Tuesdays this month to Bradley Angle, an organization whose mission is to offer survivors of domestic and sexual violence options for safety, empowerment, healing and hope, while collaborating with local communities to create social change.
In 1975, Bradley Angle became the first domestic violence shelter on the West Coast (and only the 4th in the United States). Over the years, their services have expanded to include a 24-hour crisis line, transitional housing, support groups, community-based advocacy, and three programs unique to Oregon: culturally specific programming for African and African-American survivors, an economic empowerment program called Making Cent$, and support for LGBTQ survivors.
Welcome to She Bop’s blog!
She Bop is a women-owned sex toy boutique specializing in body safe products and education. Our mission is to promote healthy and safe sexuality by offering quality products and educational workshops in a fun and comfortable environment. She Bop welcomes people of all genders and sexual orientations.
- May 26, 2016 – Back That Ass Up!: Anal Sex 101
- June 7, 2016 – Mapping the Vulva: Anatomy, Communication, Touch, & Pleasure
- June 12, 2016 – Switch Leather Meet & Greet
- June 30, 2016 – Swinging & Threesomes & Orgies, Oh My!
- July 6, 2016 – Exploring Burlesque: Striptease Salon
- July 17, 2016 – Modern Dating: A Safe, Practical, and Fun Approach
- July 28, 2016 – Pleasure, Power, and Pain: An Introduction to BDSM
- August 14, 2016 – Introduction to Rope Bondage
- Look at that! It's our education coordinator @Amory_Jane giving A+ tips for exploring your sex toy options. https://t.co/9REeEehGXq
- Our fave day of the week is here: Tuesday! 10% of sales today will be donated to @TransActivePDX's In a Bind program https://t.co/BcJmydsdbz
- Ha! The legendary Hitachi Magic Wand takes its rightful place as the #10 most influential gadget of all time! https://t.co/WGC8iHgdp4
- Need a "legit" reason to celebrate Masturbation Month? (Ha!) Our post rounds up the myriad benefits to masturbation. https://t.co/DVObrP37Ss
- Our very own @Amory_Jane was on @fakedansavage's podcast talking about sex toys! Listen to her at 36 minutes in: https://t.co/sXFAlltKH1
- Have you voted for your fave businesses in @WWeek's Best of Portland survey yet? We're nominated for Best Sex Shop! https://t.co/DCP0jdvafW
- Want to support the awesome work that @transactivepdx is doing? Shop with us today and 10% of our sales go to them! https://t.co/BcJmydsdbz
- Our friend at @cloneawilly attended @TristanTaormino's Open Relationships class & reported back on the experience! https://t.co/jijcsSwyeW
- .@WWeek's Best of Portland survey awaits your vote! Our friends at @XRAYFM are nominated under Best Radio Station. https://t.co/DCP0jdvafW
- Basic Rights Oregon
- Bitch Magazine
- Bradley Angle
- BUST Magazine
- Dirty Playground
- In Other Words
- LGBTQ Student Resources & Support
- Mississippi Studios
- Orchestre L'Pow!
- Pants-Off Productions
- Portland Oregon Women's Film Festival
- Portland Women's Crisis Line
- Progressive Pleasure Club
- Pucker Up
- Q Center
- Queer Resource Center
- Quest Center for Integrative Health
- Raphael House
- The Portland Mercury