October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month and She Bop will be donating 10% of all in-store sales on Tuesdays this month to Bradley Angle, an organization whose mission is to offer survivors of domestic and sexual violence options for safety, empowerment, healing and hope, while collaborating with local communities to create social change.
In 1975, Bradley Angle became the first domestic violence shelter on the West Coast (and only the 4th in the United States). Over the years, their services have expanded to include a 24-hour crisis line, transitional housing, support groups, community-based advocacy, and three programs unique to Oregon: culturally specific programming for African and African-American survivors, an economic empowerment program called Making Cent$, and support for LGBTQ survivors.
Welcome to She Bop’s blog!
She Bop is a women-owned sex toy boutique specializing in body safe products and education. Our mission is to promote healthy and safe sexuality by offering quality products and educational workshops in a fun and comfortable environment. She Bop welcomes people of all genders and sexual orientations.
- February 28, 2016 – Bon Appétit!: The Fine Art of Cunnilingus
- March 13, 2016 – Communication in the Bedroom: Asking For What You Want
- March 20, 2016 – Bringin' Sexy Back: Navigating Sex After Cancer
- March 23, 2016 – Pleasure, Power, and Pain: An Introduction to BDSM
- April 13, 2016 – Exploring Burlesque: Striptease Salon
- A chance to win the innovative sex toy everyone's talking about? You don't wanna miss this! Giveaway ends tomorrow. https://t.co/m1CmhZJ5sn
- Today thru Feb 14th, visit Mississippi Ave to find a gift for that special someone (which could be you!) for V-Day. https://t.co/VddpM1VNYf
- What goes well with sex toys? Flowers! Get 15% off @EmeraldPetals or She Bop with your receipt from the other shop! https://t.co/8frlbgswzm
- Valentine's Day is just a few days away! Still need some gift ideas? Check out our top choices: https://t.co/G4po86neXx
- "Both clitorises and penises pop hella boners": wise words from @ErikaMoen. https://t.co/htsbMmMm9S
- We love Girl Sex 101 by @theallisonmoon! Here, @Autostraddle rounds up their favorite bits of advice from the book: https://t.co/nkeBwmAoep
- Today only! Bring your receipt from She Bop to Mississippi business The Herb Shoppe and get 10% off their products! https://t.co/DkyWDRpwtN
- Interested in the aphrodisiac properties of herbs? Check out this class presented by the Herb Shoppe on Mississippi! https://t.co/MXEWqbRxhn
- On the hunt for the perfect Valentine's Day gift? We have you covered! Our gift guide here: https://t.co/G4po86neXx https://t.co/9Wgc1L0gID
- Do you have tickets to @mysteryboxpdx yet? This month features tales of public sex, polyamory, masturbation, & more. https://t.co/U0lno4suCS
- Basic Rights Oregon
- Bitch Magazine
- Bradley Angle
- BUST Magazine
- Dirty Playground
- In Other Words
- LGBTQ Student Resources & Support
- Mississippi Studios
- Orchestre L'Pow!
- Pants-Off Productions
- Portland Oregon Women's Film Festival
- Portland Women's Crisis Line
- Progressive Pleasure Club
- Pucker Up
- Q Center
- Queer Resource Center
- Quest Center for Integrative Health
- Raphael House
- The Portland Mercury