October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month and She Bop will be donating 10% of all in-store sales on Tuesdays this month to Bradley Angle, an organization whose mission is to offer survivors of domestic and sexual violence options for safety, empowerment, healing and hope, while collaborating with local communities to create social change.
In 1975, Bradley Angle became the first domestic violence shelter on the West Coast (and only the 4th in the United States). Over the years, their services have expanded to include a 24-hour crisis line, transitional housing, support groups, community-based advocacy, and three programs unique to Oregon: culturally specific programming for African and African-American survivors, an economic empowerment program called Making Cent$, and support for LGBTQ survivors.
Welcome to She Bop’s blog!
She Bop is a women-owned sex toy boutique specializing in body safe products and education. Our mission is to promote healthy and safe sexuality by offering quality products and educational workshops in a fun and comfortable environment. She Bop welcomes people of all genders and sexual orientations.
- May 11, 2016 – Full-Bodied Fellatio
- May 19, 2016 – Sharing Stories About First-Time Sex: Open Communication with the Young People in our Lives
- May 26, 2016 – Back That Ass Up!: Anal Sex 101
- June 7, 2016 – Mapping the Vulva: Anatomy, Communication, Touch, & Pleasure
- June 30, 2016 – Swinging & Threesomes & Orgies, Oh My!
- Mon at Powell's: a reading & book signing for @BitchMedia cofounder Andi Zeisler's new book, WE WERE FEMINISTS ONCE. https://t.co/PRyWr9Jlre
- Today is the last Tues of the month & your last chance to support @PWCL by shopping with us. Come in or shop online! https://t.co/hHkyi02vFr
- It's a good day when @QDocFilm announces their line-up! Get tix to see some of the year's best queer documentaries. https://t.co/RTpJ1x3Jeh
- Want to support the life-saving services offered by @PWCL? Visit us today! 10% of our sales will be donated to them. https://t.co/hHkyi02vFr
- Hell yes! This is so great and so needed: a waxing salon for ALL genders in PDX. https://t.co/L003Mx2LC5
- 10% Tuesday is upon us! Visit us in person or shop online today and 10% of our sales will be donated to @PWCL. https://t.co/hHkyi02vFr
- Check out this event next Saturday at @BradleyAngle: a free consent workshop discussing sexual & non-sexual consent. https://t.co/qN9vNAcBTS
- Basic Rights Oregon
- Bitch Magazine
- Bradley Angle
- BUST Magazine
- Dirty Playground
- In Other Words
- LGBTQ Student Resources & Support
- Mississippi Studios
- Orchestre L'Pow!
- Pants-Off Productions
- Portland Oregon Women's Film Festival
- Portland Women's Crisis Line
- Progressive Pleasure Club
- Pucker Up
- Q Center
- Queer Resource Center
- Quest Center for Integrative Health
- Raphael House
- The Portland Mercury