Ah, Valentine’s Day. How can you argue with a day meant to celebrate love and pleasure in all their various forms? We sure can’t! In fact, we think Valentine’s Day is the perfect time to scout out something new for your bedroom adventures. Here are our recommendations for sexy items to make this Valentine’s Day memorable (and pleasurable!), whether you’re in a partnered relationship or flying solo.
Sure, this adorable vibrating apparatus can be used for regular massages (the bulbs do feel quite nice…), but its sexy use is far more interesting. With its suction cup base, it can be attached to a smooth surface, keeping it immobile while you hump away. The suction cup is also detachable. Cleo has eight different vibration modes and is made of silky 100% silicone. It is fully waterproof, ’cause you know you want to take this one in the bath or shower!
Cock rings are great for enhancing erections and boosting sensitivity in the penis, but this one is truly made to please everyone involved. Made of stretchy elastomer, the Duet features two vibrating attachments to stimulate the clitoris on one partner and perineum on the other. It can also be used solo for some buzzing masturbation fun, or strapped onto a dildo or vibrator to create a dual-action toy!
You’ll likely never find any porn film as romantic and deeply personal as those made by Tony Comstock. These films feature interviews with the couples, supplying a backstory about their relationship that makes the subsesquent sex even hotter. From the charm of Damon and Hunter, to the sweet sensuality of Bill and Desiree, to the fiery passion of Xana and Dax, there is a Comstock Film for everyone.
The Pure Wand has been known to change lives, with its heavy G- and P-spotting capabilities. This beautiful, shiny dildo is made of solid stainless steel, and its 1.5 pounds definitely contributes to how masterful it is at massaging G-spots and prostates. It’s also very easy to wield, either alone or with a partner, due to its ergonomic shape. The Pure Wand comes in a satin-lined gift box, where you can store it during the rare hours of the day when you are not using it!
Earthly Body Edible Massage Candles
Of course! Candles are essential for setting the mood. But these aren’t just any candles — these heart-shaped, 100% vegan massage candles are edible! Light the candle, let the warm wax pool, then slowly drizzle it over skin. The wax will turn into a silky massage oil which can be licked up or worked into the skin. Choose from five sexy flavors: strawberry, watermelon, cherry, grape, and dreamsicle. Add an elegant Contour M massage stone to the mix for an even more luxurious massage experience.
How can you resist this adorable little thing? The Fun Factory Spring is covered in a cushy reddish pink silicone and adorned with raised flowers that can be subtly felt during use. This rechargeable, waterproof vibe is the perfect size for clitoral stimulation or light penetration. It has a wide range of vibration strengths, and three pulsation settings, to suit every taste. Great for an on-the-go quickie, or a slow and sensual romp.
This sexy and playful erotica book, written by local author Makael Newby, is modeled after Choose Your Own Adventure novels. What kind of sex do you want to have? With whom? How about a threesome? Do you want it filmed? The choice is yours. Get lost in the story by yourself, or read aloud to a partner and navigate the story together. With 48 different endings, My Erotic Adventure is a book you can return to again and again.
It may look funky, but it has a purpose: the Fun Factory Share is a strapless strap-on! A person inserts the bulb vaginally, then uses the shaft to penetrate a partner. Crafted of super smooth and luscious silicone, the Share is comfortable and pleasurable, with curves that conform to the body. For a smaller shaft, try the Share XS. If you’re daring or love texture, check out the Share XL.
Many flavored lubricants taste strange or gummy, but not Sliquid Swirl. This fantastic flavored lube tastes amazing, and it’s glycerin and paraben free, so it’s entirely body-safe. Sliquid Swirl is water-based and comes in several flavors, but cherry vanilla seems the most apt for Valentine’s Day (perhaps a cheesy line about a “cherry on top” is in the works?).
Loved by beginners and experienced players alike, the Fun Factory Bootie is a fabulous unisex butt plug that simply begs to be worn discreetly. The long, thin base nestles perfectly between the cheeks, never becoming uncomfortable, even after extended wear. So Bootie can be worn any time: during sex, during a romantic dinner date, out to the movies, the list is endless. Whatever your Valentine’s Day plans, Bootie can make them even more — ahem — stimulating.
Give your favorite sex toy a comfy place to live with an Appetite storage bag. These beautiful locally made, hand-printed fabric bags are available only at She Bop, and come in two varieties: travel bag and padded bag. The travel bags have square bottoms and built-in elastic straps, while the zipper bags are flat and padded. (Bonus: if the Hitachi Magic Wand is the favorite toy that came to your mind, the large bags can accommodate even that beast!)
The Jimmyjane Form 3 is a revolutionary new sex toy that turns your finger into a vibrator. The “touchpad” is soft and pliable, so a fingertip can easily manipulate it. Bend it, flex it, flick it back and forth — make it do your finger’s bidding, with added vibration! Form 3 really has it all: it’s powerful, waterproof, rechargeable, and completely body-safe. This is a wonderful toy to explore on your own or with a partner.
Inexpensive and fun, the feather duster can be as silly or as erotic as you want it to be. Use it as a secret weapon during a tickle fight — or drag it slowly across the skin in an intimate moment. Either way, whether you’re eliciting giggles or moans, you’ll be having a good time.
Welcome to She Bop’s blog!
She Bop is a women-owned sex toy boutique specializing in body safe products and education. Our mission is to promote healthy and safe sexuality by offering quality products and educational workshops in a fun and comfortable environment. She Bop welcomes people of all genders and sexual orientations.
- March 1, 2017 – Pleasure, Power, and Pain: An Introduction to BDSM
- March 9, 2017 – BJs with AJ: A Fellatio Workshop
- March 19, 2017 – Dropping the Hint, Not the Ball: Flirting 101 with Andre Shakti
- March 22, 2017 – Fisting & Manual Sex with Andre Shakti
- April 2, 2017 – Introduction to Rope Bondage
- April 16, 2017 – Nasty Naughty Negotiation!
- April 20, 2017 – Sex & Cannabis
- April 26, 2017 – Exploring Burlesque: Striptease Salon
- May 4, 2017 – Beyond Monogamy
- A biodegradable vibrator! Made of starch-based plastic which facilities around the country recognize as recyclable! https://t.co/kqm69QSGzb
- Today is the last day of our sale on @GladRags products! Save 10% on their awesome cloth pads and menstrual cups.… https://t.co/2hdUovrHff
- Locally made leather cuffs, collars, and harnesses? Yes please! Excited to have some new stuff from Switch Leather. https://t.co/7JFLyLuErP
- A lot of this piece resonates with us. Amazon may be easy, but small businesses help our communities thrive. https://t.co/EyR96u5z2d
- Oh hey! We're having a sale on @GladRags menstrual products! Get some cloth pads or one of their new menstrual cups… https://t.co/Ir0Rb7rnBg
- The answer is yes! We are open regular hours today at both locations, 11 am to 7 pm. Come see us!
- This weekend at @Loon_bar: a night of mingling, music, and fundraising for Planned Parenthood (@PPCW)! https://t.co/zeA9yvpr2P
- This Sunday, come celebrate the launch of @GladRags' new menstrual cup! There will be champagne, treats & prizes 🍾 https://t.co/AlDdGyFeZZ
- Did you know we have extended hours through Valentine's Day? 🌹 We're open until 8 pm at both locations! https://t.co/HMEoWo2vRJ
- Feeling spontaneous? 2 spots just opened up in our Joys of Toys class tonight at 7:30! Call us to snag 'em. https://t.co/tbVIWNOXnP
- Basic Rights Oregon
- Bitch Magazine
- Bradley Angle
- BUST Magazine
- Dirty Playground
- In Other Words
- LGBTQ Student Resources & Support
- Mississippi Studios
- Orchestre L'Pow!
- Pants-Off Productions
- Portland Oregon Women's Film Festival
- Portland Women's Crisis Line
- Progressive Pleasure Club
- Pucker Up
- Q Center
- Queer Resource Center
- Quest Center for Integrative Health
- Raphael House
- The Portland Mercury